BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Preston (a) - 22/4/23 - 17:30 k/o

Just now, RTM08 said:

If it happened once sure. It's happening constantly now, which is 100% on the manager.

Definitely all on JDT. Definitely. He doesn't tell them or coach them to manage a lead. Every game it's the same thing. Just control it. It's pathetic. He makes stupid pointless subs and then we concede..repeat

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

The three biggest games of the season (Sheff Utd, Cov, Preston), all fucked by bringing on Wharton and Brittain at a goal up. There's one thing having no striker, but JDT takes 100% of the blame. 

Tbh I wouldn't shed a tear if he wasn't here in the summer.

I won't be renewing my ST until I know he is here. 

Feck, feck, feck, fecking sick.

JDT couldn't run a bath.

Hedges you imbecile - brainless.

We are finished for the season.

Hugely disappointing - going out for dinner and need to get smashed tonight.

Just now, martonrover said:

You can’t blame JDT for what Hedges did. That was pathetic.

Nothing to do with JDT. As soon as Szmodics scored the entire team thought they'd won and started strolling. We've had that mentality for years.

Hedges passing it to their keeper when he was one on one summed up the attitude of the team. Weak and cocky.

And those absolute fuckers in the boardroom must answer the question, why leave the club without a natural goalscorer when we're in the play off positions? We've fucking limped along all season and they allowed this to happen, just like they did last season.

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, martonrover said:

You can’t blame JDT for what Hedges did. That was pathetic.

We can blame him for What JDT did, stick your cock in a blender once and I have a little sympathy for you, do it twice and I have to assume you dont want a cock!

Edited by Blow-in
  • Like 5

• Backroom

What's even worse is that the teams around us have also been stumbling badly, and we've done nothing to capitalise. In fact, we've done the opposite and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory twice in a matter of days. 

Burnley will comfortably beat us and then we'll no longer be able to say "it's still in our hands". Millwall meanwhile must be breathing a sigh of relief that we're the ones closest to them, as even when they get beaten by Wigan we still can't take advantage.

Edited by DE.
  • Like 6

Going into our shell like that is so uneccessary, they barely fired a shot all half and we just gift them 10 minutes of attacking practice. Its one thing if were in that position vs Man City but we shouldn't fear an honest game vs Preston.

That said, its all academic if Hedges plays that better than my 5 y/o.

Such a shame because there were some really good performances in there. Sammie was incredible, while Wharton, JRC, Pears and Carter all had very good games. We were well deserving of all 3 points but you get nothing for moral victories at this stage of the season.

• Like 2

JDT seems to think that bringing on extra defenders and parking the bus in games where the opponent is creating nothing is the correct approach because he got away with it in the beginning of the season. Of course it felt very dangerous even then, but often no damage was done. Disgusted that he threw away a win two games in a row. 

• Like 5

• Backroom
1 minute ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Let’s be honest, we don’t deserve the play offs. Roll on next season.

Regardless of deserving, we'd get battered.

Lottery ticket whatever,  over 180 mins against those clubs we've no chance.

We can't even hold out 5 mins against lesser clubs.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Hedges chipping that wouldn't play for me again.  Hard and low lad or just take it to the fucking corner flag.

It's difficult to take such a hard stance when there's nobody else - what are you going to do, put Walker out there against Burnley?

Reluctant to criticise Hedges as he changed the game massively but yeah you need to fucking smash that, force a save or a least a goal kick. Killer. 

Wharton all over the shop. JDT has a habit of bringin on defenders who struggle to adjust to the intensity of the game to try see it out when it's clearly backfired multiple times. He's a fucking clown. Won't make a change when we do need it and won't stop making them when we don't need them.

• Like 7

• Backroom

No win in six now. No team in the top 15 have failed to win in 5 except us.

I know some people don't like the word bottled, but what else can you call this? 

Edited by DE.
  • Like 7