BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (h) 15/4/23 @ 19.45pm

After having fluffed their lines for 225 minutes prior to the second half at Huddersfield, I am in no doubt that Rovers will choke on their own exhaust on Saturday, regardless of results around them.

To be serious contenders for a play off spot they would need to have some of the grit and determination being shown by the likes of the greater Luton Thug & Knuckle-Duster Society and Sheffield Cricket Club for Devious Bastards. Not getting that vibe from our lot, at all. It's more like we are a bit embarrassed to be anywhere in the mix and would rather throw our cloaks on puddles like gentlemen than trample our adversaries into the mud and runoff.

In short, I think we are too nice (to others) to put them to the sword when we have the chance. It isn't just the giant powder-puff that is the enigmatic Samantha Gallagher, it's all of them.. no, no, after You... no, I insist. Allow me... yak my retched guts out kind of good will and pleasantries all round..

Goodness knows what will happen when the knuckle-dragging, sister shagging, monster-crowd bragging six-fingered brethren howl crowingly into Ewood, but if there is ONE game in the run in where we have to give a good account of ourselves, on and off the pitch, it has to be THAT ONE.

For this game, Hull are as enigmatic and unpredictable as the rest. Win and we might create a mini-wave of optimisim to carry us forward. Draw and I suspect the remaining games will fizzle out like a damp squib. Lose and I predict the schizo hordes will be back on here trolling for the excommunication, discombobulation, general dislocation and immediate vivisection of JDT and all who stand at his side.

It's no biggie, Rovers.

It's MASSIVE.

Do your best chaps!

COYB!

48 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

It will be a first for me Saturday, don't think i have ever been to a night match on a Saturday at Ewood. Lets hope Rovers are up for it and we end up celebrating down town.

I have been to loads of Saturday games where I have beeen celebrating all night.

8 hours ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

There are some squeaky bums out there now - a lot of emotional bargaining taking place as people try to convince themselves that they are prepared for the fall out from not reaching the play-offs again. 😁

'It's all about next season' etc etc

Bollocks. This is our chance. There no reason we can't do it. 

Grow a pair, then strap another pair on. This shit's gonna get messy!

Spot on.

We'll make Wembley, it's in the stars, and in my water for that matter.

Keep the faith.

8 hours ago, J*B said:

My flags been nailed to the mast for a long time now and it says:

”There’s no chance of us finishing in the top six and even if we did it would be worthless because we wouldn’t beat third, fourth or fifth. The squad isn’t strong enough but JDT is capable of creating a promotion capable squad.”

On a reasonable day we can beat any of the current top SIX in ..... Including ourselves.

We are at least going to Wembley this year.

9 hours ago, RoversTilliDie said:

It will be a first for me Saturday, don't think i have ever been to a night match on a Saturday at Ewood. Lets hope Rovers are up for it and we end up celebrating down town.

Down town ?

Yes it sounds a long long time since you've been there as well 🤣

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Shirley Crabtree Wrestler said:

After having fluffed their lines for 225 minutes prior to the second half at Huddersfield, I am in no doubt that Rovers will choke on their own exhaust on Saturday, regardless of results around them.

To be serious contenders for a play off spot they would need to have some of the grit and determination being shown by the likes of the greater Luton Thug & Knuckle-Duster Society and Sheffield Cricket Club for Devious Bastards. Not getting that vibe from our lot, at all. It's more like we are a bit embarrassed to be anywhere in the mix and would rather throw our cloaks on puddles like gentlemen than trample our adversaries into the mud and runoff.

In short, I think we are too nice (to others) to put them to the sword when we have the chance. It isn't just the giant powder-puff that is the enigmatic Samantha Gallagher, it's all of them.. no, no, after You... no, I insist. Allow me... yak my retched guts out kind of good will and pleasantries all round..

Goodness knows what will happen when the knuckle-dragging, sister shagging, monster-crowd bragging six-fingered brethren howl crowingly into Ewood, but if there is ONE game in the run in where we have to give a good account of ourselves, on and off the pitch, it has to be THAT ONE.

For this game, Hull are as enigmatic and unpredictable as the rest. Win and we might create a mini-wave of optimisim to carry us forward. Draw and I suspect the remaining games will fizzle out like a damp squib. Lose and I predict the schizo hordes will be back on here trolling for the excommunication, discombobulation, general dislocation and immediate vivisection of JDT and all who stand at his side.

It's no biggie, Rovers.

It's MASSIVE.

Do your best chaps!

COYB!

Agree with a lot of this - however, in the second half on Saturday I saw some of the grit and determination we have been missing. We came back from 2-0 down at a time-wasting, gamesmanship-aplenty Warnock side who were sitting in and making life difficult, and the team looked disappointed at the end. We had Dolan pushing ball boys, JDT in the referee's face and JRC covering every blade of grass. I really hope it awakened something, as we've often played like a team of perfect son-in-laws rather than being the nasty bastards you need to get out of this league. 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, neophox said:

I would give Scotty Wharton the nod against Hull ahead of Carter... also Sorba instead of Dolan and Kaminski ahead of Pears

Kaminski

JRC Hyam Wharton Pickering

Wharton, Morton

Szmodics

Thomas, Gally, Brereton

No reason at all to recall Gallagher and Scott wharton doesn’t deserve to play ahead of Carter

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, neophox said:

I would give Scotty Wharton the nod against Hull ahead of Carter... also Sorba instead of Dolan and Kaminski ahead of Pears

Kaminski

JRC Hyam Wharton Pickering

Wharton, Morton

Szmodics

Thomas, Gally, Brereton

For what reason would you leave Carter out?