BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry (h) 19/4/23 @ 19:45

There are so many permutations it's almost impossible to predict and football is full of variables anyway. Win tonight and then focus on Nobbers is the only thing in my mind right now. The players certainly have it in themselves to beat Coventry tonight but we have to force it, be bold and attack. We can play a part as fans by getting behind them but ultimately it's down to them and Tomasson to get the result we crave.

The only certainty in my mind is that it's going to be a nervy evening.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, J*B said:

3-5-2 for me given Ronnie's injury, our leaky defence and need for a firm midfield.

Kaminski
Carter Hyam Wharton
JRC Morton Travis Wharton Brittain

Dolan Brereton

Hope to catch them on the break...

Quite like that just for changing it up. We might be able to switch it and get Brittain and JRC overlapping. And Wharton in the middle could hopefully provide the drive and link we’ve been missing.

Back to the overall picture, I think the general feeling around the turn of the year when we hadn’t drawn a game was that there were quite a few wins which could easily have been draws, yet most of the defeats were thoroughly deserved. It always looked more likely we’d start turning the 3 points into 1 rather than turning defeats into draws, and unfortunately that’s what has happened. 

Big night for us. Just go out there and play like we can. Just win. Would take a boring 1 nil win. Important we get the first goal tonight. 

The game is on Sky Sports Arena channel 408 for anyone who can't attend. 

COYB!!!

JDT'S Blue and White Army 🔵 ️!!!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I think you're right. Winning those 3 would get us to 72 points. Luton (86), Porto (83), WBA (75) and Norwich (73) could all get more, but as WBA play Norwich they can't both get maximum points so 72 will be enough. In reality the total needed may well be a bit less as not every other team will win all their games.

I'll be really upset if we miss out to the Portuguese giants

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 1874 said:
58 minutes ago, only2garners said:

I think you're right. Winning those 3 would get us to 72 points. Luton (86), Porto (83), WBA (75) and Norwich (73) could all get more, but as WBA play Norwich they can't both get maximum points so 72 will be enough. In reality the total needed may well be a bit less as not every other team will win all their games.

Expand  

I'll be really upset if we miss out to the Portuguese giants

It's a must wine in fairness. 

1 minute ago, tugayislegend said:

Why is Thomas not getting a game anymore? Has raw pace and crossing ability 

Think he sees him as more affective coming off the bench when their defence has tired. I also think he has been average when starting which pains me to say.

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

He was poor on Saturday night.

& so was Hedges against Norwich…Thomas played 15 minutes…He’s got pace & runs at the opposition. Something which Hedges lacks.

Infact there’s no pace in that front 4! Worrying.

Edited by BankEnd Rover