BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

44 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Pep and Klopp are a gulf in class ahead of the other managers in the league. Man City have dominated over the last few years but Klopp and Liverpool have pushed them, without them City would have had a much easier ride of it and the season would have been over by March every season.

Ideally pep won't be much further behind klopp and there becomes a touch more competition at the top of the table. Otherwise City will run away with it every year. 

Something that I was surprised to read was that during Klopp's tenure they have only been runners up to City twice the same number funnily enough as Man Utd in the same time frame. I thought that Liverpool had been runners up to City more than that but it must just seem like more because they were both such tight title races.

On 27/01/2024 at 14:37, Ewood Ace said:

Something that I was surprised to read was that during Klopp's tenure they have only been runners up to City twice the same number funnily enough as Man Utd in the same time frame. I thought that Liverpool had been runners up to City more than that but it must just seem like more because they were both such tight title races.

His teams follow a cycle (which is why there are strong accusations of PEDs) - they're peaking again this year.

When they're not at or near their peak they're nowhere near City. What Guardiola has done there is unbelievable, really. They're a monolith.

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Chadster front row at the Legends Night.

1 hour ago, rigger said:

Sat next to Swag.

No chance but I have alot of respect for Klopp and the job he has done. He won the PL title which Liverpool fans craved for years after years. 

• Like 1

On 29/01/2024 at 13:49, chaddyrovers said:

No chance but I have alot of respect for Klopp and the job he has done. He won the PL title which Liverpool fans craved for years after years. 

its a good enough reason to dislike him for me