BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 23-24

For anyone that didn't see it live today, great interview with Tom Lockyer on Sky today. For someone who comes across as a right nob on the pitch (the type of player we are crying out for!), he speaks really well about his collapse on the pitch in Dec:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

I wonder if the "nice" Sam Gallagher is sitting at home watching Morris of Luton giving an object lesson in how to be a not-so-nice but very effective centre forward

No, he's sat at home whinging that Rovers haven't offered him a new contract / triggered his extension despite just 48 goals (and 25 assists) in 221 appearances for Rovers. 

12 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

No, he's sat at home whinging that Rovers haven't offered him a new contract / triggered his extension despite just 48 goals (and 25 assists) in 221 appearances for Rovers. 

Do the maths on that 😉

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I've been looking how that compares to our previous strikers, and surprisingly it's roughly the same strike rate as Mike Newell had for Rovers.

I’m watching him Gav. My heart sinks. Talk about mixed emotions. Brilliant to see his talent on show in the PL, but livid that Venkys sold him at the first opportunity - and without a replacement at that. I’ve never accused any rovers chairman of that before.

Does anyone think Venkys will have any emotions about selling such a young local talent so soon? I don’t think they will , not for one second. I’m not sure Waggott or Broughton even gave him or the fans a second thought.

Theres no heart and no soul in this club. It’s an empty shell. I’ve never said that before either.

Edited by den
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, den said:

I’m watching him Gav. My heart sinks. Talk about mixed emotions. Brilliant to see his talent on show in the PL, but livid that Venkys sold him at the first opportunity - and without a replacement at that. I’ve never accused any rovers chairman of that before.

Does anyone think Venkys will have any emotions about selling such a young local talent so soon? I don’t think they will , not for one second. I’m not sure Waggott or Broughton even gave him or the fans a second thought.

Theres no heart and no soul in this club. It’s an empty shell. I’ve never said that before either.

they`ve ****** him up by selling him to a club in decline as well,he would have had the big clubs on the phone if he`d stopped till next summer,as it stands he`s in a struggling side who don`t give him the  ball

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, ABBEY said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/26046861/arsenal-raise-season-ticket-prices/

Kinnell how do people afford it ? 

Don't get any ideas maggot

London, innit. Sure I read before that they make about £3 Mil per home game.

Imagine that, for a family with 3 kits they’ll all want on top. Madness.

Jarrad Branthwaite getting much praise at the moment and even being mentioned in England terms. It's odd because he was distinctly underwhelming with us and Harwood-Bellis looked the much better player.

It has to be said - we had some excellent loan players with us under Tony.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

That Burnley keeper is terrible and yet they keep picking him. Can only assume it because of the crazy sum of money they paid for him.

I also think there is an element of arrogance and obstinacy from Kompany in persisting with him. Speaking to some Burnley friends they are more critical of his stubbornness in a few aspects than anything else.

7 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

chelsea not putting away a liverpool side with numerous teenagers in it is shocking with the amount of money lavished on that side.poch next for the sack,he generally has so many players to choose from that he has`nt got clue about most of them

Yep. Fair play to the Liverpool kids, but as a Chelsea fan you’d be furious at that extra time performance. Having said that, the Liverpool keeper was outstanding in normal time.