BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Arnor Sigurdsson

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It’s when he “ rolled “ off the treatment table.

Getting back to Siggy, the word that went through my mind watching him the other night was “ languid “.

You're more polite than me Tyrone. The phrase 'lazy bastard' was uttered by me a few times on Tuesday night in respect of this fella.

7 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

You're more polite than me Tyrone. The phrase 'lazy bastard' was uttered by me a few times on Tuesday night in respect of this fella.

Yeah, he’s a throwback to the sort of inside left I used to play against when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Easy to mark, they only played when they got the ball, but you had to be careful once they were in possession. They usually had a trick or two.

• Like 1

On 29/02/2024 at 22:49, oldjamfan1 said:

I watched per frandsen play for us. There's a long way to go before I'll be calling someone a lazy bastard.

• Like 1

Ha I remember being at a Christmas do for us wrestling coaches many moons ago and we was at an Italian in Horwich. Fransen was sat behind our group and he was lapping it up with all the Bolton fans. My mate said I was a rovers fan , he put his hand out to shake and I said careful don't use all your energy at once ya lazy so and so. 

Didn't go down to well hahaha 

• Like 3

Just slow and shits out of tackles. He will certainly be one of the first ones in the dinghy over the next few weeks.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Out for the season.

Screenshot_20240325-161634_X.jpg

FFS last thing we need is more injury woes just when most players were back. He doesn't set the world on fire but he knows how to find the back of the net and we have issues with depth. A couple more injuries on the flanks and we'd be a bit buggered. I'm not trusting that the likes of JRC and Gally will make it through the rest of the season, and Dolan and Hedges have been known to have the odd problem.

11 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Maybe Gilsenan will get some game time now ?

You would certainly hope so!

I think Gilsenan has a bit of the 'x factor' about him and could really spark us especially if he gets an early goal or two.

Sadly, as you know as you've been around for a while, there are some players whose 'faces never seem to fit' with their clubs and they don't get the opportunities they deserve. - think Gilsenan is one of these.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rigger said:

Gilsenan is not a wide player. He might get a chance if Szmodic gets injured.

He did play as a wide player in the league cup games and looked decent there.

• Like 3