BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Girona Friendly - #fanstakeover

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Dolan has no pace - good defenders (like at the level above that this lot play at) will know just to stand off him and stand him up as he's not going to be able to run past them. 

I doubt that I can put up with a full season of Dolan.

As well as all his other non attributes his left foot is a passenger 

He runs around a lot. That is it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Andy said:

HT thoughts.

Scoreline flatters them. Whilst they’ve been clinical, we’ve played some decent enough stuff.

Trav started brilliantly, died down after getting wound up.

Markanday looks like he’ll be a real bonus this season.

Carter looks our best defender.

Not sure Dolan is up to it. No actual end product.

Nice goal, pleased for Leonard, had a tough half otherwise. Would Gallagher have been in that position?

Disagree on Markanday. He's working hard but doesn't look he'll make it to me. He isn't quick enough.

• Like 1

Decent first half.

We’ve probably been, just about the best team…I know it’s easy to compliment Leonard following his goal but he is made like nothing we’ve had since Jordan Rhodes. His movement in the box is instinctive and he’s constantly right where he needs to be, whether we find him or not. It’s like watching a parody of Gallagher who has no idea where to be. 🤣

Other than that…Dolan wasteful and lacking in end product, Markanday showing flashes and Travis started the game well before seeming to run out of puff. Sondre looks solid and useful.

JRC is being pinned by their winger. Be a great game to bring someone like Brittain on and move JRC into midfield.

Looking forward to seeing Ennis.

Edited by Paul Mani
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Hopefully he's shared some good news?

If there is any.

Not really. In my opinion.

The budget has been cut by the owners, he had a meeting with JDT this morning, we have plenty of youngsters that will get opportunities - nobody rated JRC and Pears before they got their chance and they’ve shown they’re good players. 

• Like 2

• Backroom
1 minute ago, J*B said:

The budget has been cut by the owners, he had a meeting with JDT this morning, we have plenty of youngsters that will get opportunities - nobody rated JRC and Pears before they got their chance and they’ve shown they’re good players. 

The academy may well be what saves us face this year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, J*B said:

So for deffo the budget won't be restored this summer?

It's just the owners deciding to cut the budget rather than not being able to put more money in?

Just now, J*B said:

No disputing there are good young players at the club, but is that enough to keep JDT happy? 

I'd imagine he's feeling very let down. 

8 minutes ago, J*B said:

When you mean cut does that mean no loans or frees? Even if we sell?