BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

We need centre back, right winger and striker at least before the transfer window ends

8 minutes ago, martonrover said:

Speculation like this isn’t surprising when we loan our captain out.

Is this the same player that has asked to leave twice in 6 months cos he not happy about his playing position and game time? 

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

We need centre back, right winger and striker at least before the transfer window ends

Is this the same player that has asked to leave twice in 6 months cos he not happy about his playing position and game time? 

Your wish list always reminds me of my wife in a morning casually running through what she needs from the shops .

What we need and what we get are almost certain to be poles apart.

Our window so far is a feckin joke and a disgrace and sure as eggs are eggs, it will only get worse.

What we need are new owners who tear the club apart and get rid of all the dross from executive management, football coaching, recruitment, fitness and medical  and commercial.

IMO, we need one great feckin rebuilding job because we are one huge shambles from top to bottom.

Time you stopped acting like the club's puppet and woke up and smelt the coffee.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Your wish list always reminds me of my wife in a morning casually running through what she needs from the shops .

What we need and what we get are almost certain to be poles apart.

Our window so far is a feckin joke and a disgrace and sure as eggs are eggs, it will only get worse.

Mercer, If you disagree fine but I believe we will bring in at least 3. If you don't, fine I ain't bothered tbh. 

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

What we need are new owners who tear the club apart and get rid of all the dross from executive management, football coaching, recruitment, fitness and medical  and commercial.

IMO, we need one great feckin rebuilding job because we are one huge shambles from top to bottom.

In the long term yes we need new owners and new CEO. I'm happy with our Footballing management structure and coaching staff. but short term we need new signings. Simple as. 

• Moderation Lead
28 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Don’t disagree but, we won’t sign what we need, would be my guess.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Mercer, If you disagree fine but I believe we will bring in at least 3. If you don't, fine I ain't bothered tbh. 

In the long term yes we need new owners and new CEO. I'm happy with our Footballing management structure and coaching staff. but short term we need new signings. Simple as. 

Chaddy, we are bringing in dross - if Crisene and Ayari are the answers then feck me if I know the questions!  The bottom of the barrel has well and truly been scraped away. 

IMO, our coaching team are fifth raters - we have no game plan and we are desperately disorganised, it's chaos as evidenced by results and performances.  They need sacking.

As for Broughton and our recruitment team - just what the feck do they do and what gems do they find?

As for medical and fitness, we can't keep players fit and injury free and when they are injured they are out for weeks.  I'd be surprised if we see Carter and Pickering within the next six weeks.

If our football structure had performance reviews, IMO, they would all be feckin sacked.  Judge folk by results and not their bullsh1t - what gets measured gets done!

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 7

31 minutes ago, Mercer said:

As for Broughton and our recruitment team - just what the feck do they do and what gems do they find?

You can find all the gems in the world but if you've no budget you're not buying them. Of the signings under GB I'd say Szmodics is absolutely a success, yes he wasn't an unknown, but who else took a punt? Hyam is decent although his form has dipped and Tronstad and Siggy look reasonable. However GB's most important work has been sorting out most of the contract situations. 

• Like 1