BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

1 minute ago, Spankus Munky said:

Being pressured to leave would be illegal and the lad could have taken legal action against whoever pressured him to leave.

Truth is he was told a deal has been agreed and the club are happy for him to seek pastures new. No coercion, intimidation, threats or physical force. So no forcing him out at all.

Intimidation, threats or physical force? Dear me that was quite a twist and a leap to get to that response.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, islander200 said:

According to Ayari he is a 6 or an 8,he said it in his interview upon joining and said that's where he had played in Sweden.

I'm not suggesting he should replace Wharton or is good enough to play that role for us but he came here to play in those positions,said as much in his interview and presumably he would have discussed with the club his role before signing, so the club along with Ayari are thinking he can fill in there 

The phrase "can fill in there" seems to be the requirement regardless of the quality going out.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mike E said:

This is up there with the day we sold Duff. Or that game vs Bolton (14/01/06) when Jansen returned as an away player.

At least we got a good few years out of Duff, and at least he went on to a team that won trophies. That move seemed a lot more natural than this one, this is just sickening.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Atcheson. Similar level to Phillips in JDT’s first season imo. Probably Roy (Rory?) Finneran after that.

surely gilsenan has to be the next to step up? if not now, when? needs an opportunity in the league

27 minutes ago, Spankus Munky said:

You understand he had a 5 year contract here right? Players hold all the power, if he didn't want to go... he wouldn't have gone.

He probably sacrificed his Rovers career for the money to save Rovers

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, den said:

The club couldn’t wait to get him out and get the money in. Couldn’t wait. They didn’t try in any way whatsoever to hang on to him.

Football is secondary at Ewood nowadays. Probably has been for a while in truth.

It has been secondary, since we replaced one of the most experienced managers in the country for an absolute novice..and then replaced a super board of directors with a litany of chancers, no marks and (ex?) agents!

In the name of God, go!!!!

• Like 9

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

What's keeping JDT and GB here? 

I'm so confused 

i think jdt is generally enjoying working in britain,that said i think he`ll announce he`s off at the end of the season

broughton is a kean like leach who like the bald rat,just got lucky despite being out of his depth

• Like 2

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

i think jdt is generally enjoying working in britain,that said i think he`ll announce he`s off at the end of the season

broughton is a kean like leach who like the bald rat,just got lucky despite being out of his depth

Don't get the GB hate lol.

But yeah if this deadline day goes to pot I can see JDT leaving.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, glen9mullan said:

For me the statement put out by the club stating we had funds to get to the end of the season, is spitting in my face , when they bloody knew that was based on selling our biggest asset.

Loans,  loans and more loans , with most of Adams fee gobbled up to pay the bills. Add that to pending Raya money Phillip's money and any further sales, they are really leaving us to rot with zero ambition.

If they can't clear their name overseas, then what? Will they sell? Don't you have some dirt on them?

"...the Owners will be trying to get closure on the current investigation into one of our overseas companies."

5 minutes ago, damo100 said:

He probably sacrificed his Rovers career for the money to save Rovers

Possibly this, to some degree. Or maybe, just maybe, he fancies a crack at the prem and earning god knows how many times more. 

• Like 1

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Don't get the GB hate lol.

But yeah if this deadline day goes to pot I can see JDT leaving.

i think the job is to big for him  thats all,i don`t hate him,he was`nt going to turn down the position was he,neither was kean and the job was to big for him as well