BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leicester City (h) - 01/10/23

Looking at some of these new lads it brings greg the eggs judgment into question. These suits in the wings cannot be absolved from blame. I know folk get giddy at the mere sight of a human being signing a contract but on balance under the new structure baring a couple it’s been piss poor recruitment from what I’ve seen. 

• Like 5

• Backroom

Not going to repeat myself as I made my feelings clear when we'd already let in another two goals. JDT needs a total rethink. Yes Leicester are strong, but the likes of Ipswich, Walsall, Rotherham and Plymouth? Not so much, and 2+ goals conceded in all of those. Something must change. 

• Like 4

Just now, Sparks Rover said:

He has an England u21 defender on the bench and plays that dolloper Carter.

He should have had an experienced CB to play there instead of another U21, but our management structure/owners are amateur at best. 

3 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Travis the Pantomime Dame giving it hard man whilst four one down....🤦‍♂️ embarrassing 

How the fuck he's even getting a game after the last part of last season.  🤷‍♂️

While I don't disagree with any of the above, he is probably our best CM available, unless we try Garret.

Just now, DE. said:

Not going to repeat myself as I made my feelings clear when we'd already let in another two goals. JDT needs a total rethink. Yes Leicester are strong, but the likes of Ipswich, Walsall, Rotherham and Plymouth? Not so much, and 2+ goals conceded in all of those. Something must change. 

Yes, you keep repeating it, but you seem reluctant to answer what your expectations were for the season? 

1 minute ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Outplayed a PL team for the most part. Sadly, JDT hasn't been given the right tools to do the job.

Still, a long way to go this season. Bit too soon to be writing the season off. 

Lots of positives.

We have not outplayed anyone today.

I don't see any positives.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Outplayed a PL team for the most part. Sadly, JDT hasn't been given the right tools to do the job.

Still, a long way to go this season. Bit too soon to be writing the season off. 

Lots of positives.

What??

1 minute ago, rovers11 said:

Our best managers are always the ones who know how to organise a team and win ugly. Big Sam, Hughes, Souness.

JDT - this is an utter mess and completely embarrassing. He's got no idea how to set a team up defensively.

He’s not the right man for a relegation fight.

• Like 2