• Moderation Lead
8 hours ago, roverandout said:

So the English fa cup has to be moved so some foreign country can watch it 

We can watch it as well, tbf.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
26 minutes ago, roverandout said:

It's just the timing of the game that annoys me

Well yeah, same. I can’t make it either now.

• Like 2

Am I being thick or can you not buy tickets on the Rovers website?

It says wrong card details, I've tried three different ones and it wont let me get beyond that screen with an error!

Please check that your card type is one that we accept and that you have entered the number correctly.

Edited by rog of the rovers

32 minutes ago, rog of the rovers said:

Am I being thick or can you not buy tickets on the Rovers website?

It says wrong card details, I've tried three different ones and it wont let me get beyond that screen with an error!

Please check that your card type is one that we accept and that you have entered the number correctly.

They tweeted earlier today the ticket site was having problems🙄

55 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

You could potentially have two thirds of the crowd that night.

Wow, really ? are things turning that sour ? ...hopefully we turn up and make a good day of it.. the fans will turn up for sure just hope our players do 

14 hours ago, wxmred said:

Wow, really ? are things turning that sour ? ...hopefully we turn up and make a good day of it.. the fans will turn up for sure just hope our players do 

It's just our usual early cup match attendance. Coupled with the fact it's a Monday night on TV against a 4th division side and it's more expensive than it was in the last round against a 3rd division side and you have a very low home turn out.

Crowds are dwindling though, as you would know only getting 3k or so before deadpool arrived.

Edited by MarkBRFC

6 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

It's just our usual early cup match attendance. Coupled with the fact it's a Monday night on TV against a 4th division side and it's more expensive than it was in the last round against a 3rs division crowd and you have a very low home turn out.

Crowds are dwindling though, as you would know only getting 3k or so before deadpool arrived.

Aahh yeah ok , fair enough. Should be like a home match for us with a good following then .. yuuup gone are those sour days thankfully... and the good old days are back .. 

On 15/01/2024 at 09:22, ABBEY said:

AW DEEDUMS .. poor you.

get your excuses in for not bringing 7000 after gobbing off .

only an hour and half tops. 

Almost sold out. Was 245 tickets left at 5pm yesterday. You were saying? 

"DEEDUMS"

Next thing 'we'll be all over the ground'....

Minnows having a big day out is nothing new is it but they'll bang on like it's unique.

As for our turnout or lack of it a quick glance at games at Bolton and Blackpool versus Premier lge opposition at home the other night tells the story.