BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Leeds Utd (h) - 9/12/23

Just now, Bethnal said:

Markanday and Ennis both look hurried and panicky in possession and with neither having had many minutes recently, it makes sense.

They’re league 1 at best, and that’s pushing it for Markanday. Have no right to be on our bench. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mike E said:

I say this with all the love in the world for this team, but they’ve played like they don’t give a shit today imo.

They've played like a team that's being led by a man who struggles to stand up or use his vocal chords.

1 minute ago, superniko said:

They’re league 1 at best, and that’s pushing it for Markanday. Have no right to be on our bench. 

Not to disagree with what each of us have seen from them so far - they’ve left a lot to be desired - but many said similar of Szmodics, Diaz, Dolan, Pickering before.

I have faith in our ability to improve players but it’s difficult for them to do without minutes and means more pressure on them when their opportunities are so limited

2 minutes ago, superniko said:

Ennis has made a total of 5 league appearances this season, all as a sub, so I think it's a bit early to be writing him off. Have people learned nothing from Szmodics?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Not to disagree with what each of us have seen from them so far - they’ve left a lot to be desired - but many said similar of Szmodics, Diaz, Dolan, Pickering before.

I have faith in our ability to improve players but it’s difficult for them to do without minutes and means more pressure on them when their opportunities are so limited

4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Ennis has made a total of 5 league appearances this season, all as a sub, so I think it's a bit early to be writing him off. Have people learned nothing from Szmodics?

Fair enough for Ennis, although he’s moved like a tractor in those 5 appearances. But Markanday has been here for years, think we might have even paid a million for him. We just cannot be relying on the likes of these guys if we have any hope of promotion. 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 1

We needed everyone to be at their best today, few were anywhere near it and Leonard and Brittain were woeful. Hill limping off is a major concern as he’s both our best full back and centre back. Thought our midfield two today more than held their own but didn’t have enough quality and sometimes desire around them.

Bobby Madley is an abysmal referee. Stone wall penalty missed, massively inconsistent with his cards, I’d suggest getting him a guide dog but I don’t think he’s allowed near them any more.

• Like 7