BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham Utd (h) - 1/1/24

3 minutes ago, RTM08 said:

I get they're academt keepers but are Hilton and Eastham really that much worse than Leo?

If they are they shouldn't be at the club.

We need to get a decent keeper on loan in January.

• Like 2

Dominated the game so far but we're still lacking a striker, and now we're lacking a goalie. Should be more than 1-0 up, go in at the break 1-1 with them hitting the woodwork in the closing seconds.

It’s pretty obvious that they have sussed our keeper out. Three corners all right under the bar. It’s going to cost us again in this match as they will pump another one in, even if it’s a long throw. It’s got to stop, as we do have other options that surely cannot be worse.

Just now, booth said:

Dominated the game so far but we're still lacking a striker, and now we're lacking a goalie. Should be more than 1-0 up, go in at the break 1-1 with them hitting the woodwork in the closing seconds.

I don't think Telalovic has played poorly at all today - linked play up well, had a shot blocked on the line and was inches away from converting a cross. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

I don't think Telalovic has played poorly at all today - linked play up well, had a shot blocked on the line and was inches away from converting a cross. 

I think he has done ok, Not sure he is ever going to get 15/20 goals in a championship season though. We have more pressing issues unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, den9112 said:

Ben Benson from under 18s coach to first team coach says it all.

If anyone is out their depth this man surely is..In my honest opinion .

YTS* at Carlisle, the rest is history

*Not as a player!!

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

He's been okay, but we're missing a clinical player in the box.

• Like 2