BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham Utd (h) - 1/1/24

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

This keeper is the worst I have ever seen. Absolutely awful. He's costing us every week. Every game. Complete farce.

He appears to have married the combination of being shite and unlucky.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Blow-in said:

He appears to have married the combination of being shite and unlucky.

Yep..he's a real treat.  I have honestly never seen a worse run of "form" from any keeper ever. Look at Rotherhams in comparison. He's played very well today already.

• Like 1

Leo has the attributes to be a good keeper but I can’t remember seeing anyone as bad when a ball is floated into the box, his punches are weak and into the wrong areas, he flaps and is rash with his decision making.  He seems intent on making contact with the ball with no thought about where it’s going to end up. The communication between him and the defence is appalling. If he can sort this side to his game he will be a top keeper but it’s painful watching him at the minute

Edited by Oldgregg86

Getting sloppy up top again, seems that conceding knocks confidence throughout the team.

Cannot concede again before the half, but if we’re not smart with how we deal with their forward efforts, there’s every danger we end up doing so.

Disappointing to see, we really need a win today to stop the rot.

1 minute ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Leo has the attributes to be a good keeper but I can’t remember seeing anyone as bad when I ball is floated into the box, his punches are weak and into the wrong areas, he flaps and is rash with his decision making.  He seems intent on making contact with the ball with no thought about where it’s going to end up. The communication between him and the defence is appalling. If he can’t sort this side to his game he will be a top keeper but it’s painful watching him at the minute

So basically he's crap. You've just mentioned all the qualities that a keeper needs which he has none of

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Another game where their GK has a worldie - I'm still pissed off that their CB fell over and blocked two shots on the line somehow. 

Almost as if having a good keeper/defence is more important than a good set of forwards, but Venky's care not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, superniko said:

It’s not just Chaddy - many on here seem to see something in him. 

It’s beyond a joke now that we are resorting to him 

It's blue and white tinted glasses. I used to do it years ago but then you grow up and realise you shouldn't be afraid to call it as it is. Willing lads to be good or convincing yourself they are are quality because they are a rover is stupid. 

No defending what we have seen from him so far. Truly shocking and pathetic.

• Like 4