BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Wrexham (h) - FA Cup - 29/1/24, 7:30pm

Just now, Mashed Potatoes said:

Garbage.

Brilliant assist for our goal there by Gallagher.

Bollux.

Should have shot but bottled out and passed back to Szmodics who was actually in a worse position.

Did well for the second though helped by some suicidal goal keeping.

Just now, CambridgeRover said:

So the results don't change your view on the effectiveness of the football we play? What does then?

I mean, two goals against a league two side hardly makes up for no wins in god knows how many league games - but you know that already.

4 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

JDT out still guys? From 10 mins ago

I wasnt calling for his head earlier, nor am I willing to proclaim him the second coming because we have managed to drag ourselves back into a game against a glorified pub team.

1 minute ago, joey_big_nose said:

I do like JRC at RCB. Its mad but it works. Hes strong enough, competes enough, and it gives him loads of time on the ball and the space to get forward. Is there anything he cant do?

It's not mad...he's comfortable on the ball, has a bit of pace and can tackle....all the ingredients to play in a 3

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

I do like JRC at RCB. Its mad but it works. Hes strong enough, competes enough, and it gives him loads of time on the ball and the space to get forward. Is there anything he cant do?

Better with the gloves on than Leo at the moment I’d guess.

7 minutes ago, OsloRover said:

Refreshing to play a team whose keeper is worse than ours

Believe he has been getting rave reviews for them this season, but that was suicidal.

Wtf is that from the ref? He let that tackle go, then when the guy stayed down decided they could have a free kick. Weak as piss decision.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Probably our most naturally gifted footballer after Adam Wharton.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Stay fit.

• Like 9