BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (h) - 3/2/24

1 minute ago, bazza said:

Warnock, Potter, Cooper, Eustace. Any of those would give this squad a shake up and instil some fight. Worth trying.

None of them would come here for the terms Venkys would offer. I think JDT will go. But I suspect the replacement will be an internal promotion. Cheaper is better, right?

9 minutes ago, Mike E said:

My cat’s just died. It’s been coming for a couple of weeks, but feel like it sums it all up at the moment.

Sorry to hear that Mike it's often worse than losing a relative at least, they're always pleased to see you.

Unconditional love.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mike E said:

My cat’s just died. It’s been coming for a couple of weeks, but feel like it sums it all up at the moment.

Sad times. Sorry mate.

Try to block out all this Rovers shite and focus on what you can deal with.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Devon Rover said:

None of them would come here for the terms Venkys would offer. I think JDT will go. But I suspect the replacement will be an internal promotion. Cheaper is better, right?

Damien Johnson I reckon.

• Like 1

Owners ……I have no words to fit their tenure..I would go to prison .

Waggot…incompetent, arrogant, dangerous…..a hateful man

The “ board” if we have one ..fail this club and this town on a daily basis. Weak , pathetic , embarrassing. 

Backroom staff..scouts, fitness , “ tacticians”  , coaches all out of their depth. Robbing a living .

JDT …Nice lad, too stubborn for his own good. He is now using/ abusing our club. 

Players…weak, pathetic , gutless, overpaid beings who ( except a couple ) bring shame to the shirt. 

We are a club no more….we are a vehicle for our owners to manipulate to their ends. 
…..and what’s worse is …we , the true supporters, have sleep walked into this . 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, booth said:

Absolutely no chance of anyone doing any better with that squad and especially the lot behind the scenes constantly interfering or bungling it up.

Eeeeeeh he's doing pretty bad....that's being kind.

I'd gamble on a change is all I'm saying. I don't like calling for managers heads but wow he really isn't up to this.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Devon Rover said:

Probably not but they like a few quid like the rest of us.

• Backroom
13 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Condolences Mike, losing a pet is absolutely horrible. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBar said:

Eeeeeeh he's doing pretty bad....that's being kind.

I'd gamble on a change is all I'm saying. I don't like calling for managers heads but wow he really isn't up to this.

He's either not up to it, or he has given up and is trying to prove a point to the hierarchy. In either scenario, the club suffers and a change needs to be made.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bazza said:

Warnock, Potter, Cooper, Eustace. Any of those would give this squad a shake up and instil some fight. Worth trying.

Of those only Eustace would even remotely consider joining this utter shitshow.

1 minute ago, Blow-in said:

Maybe Waggot is ringing around looking to get a loan manager in.

Waggot the wanker already achieved this season objective ...sell most players and lower overhead ...in his brain he's already in premier league

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dolly blue said:

Owners ……I have no words to fit their tenure..I would go to prison .

Waggot…incompetent, arrogant, dangerous…..a hateful man

The “ board” if we have one ..fail this club and this town on a daily basis. Weak , pathetic , embarrassing. 

Backroom staff..scouts, fitness , “ tacticians”  , coaches all out of their depth. Robbing a living .

JDT …Nice lad, too stubborn for his own good. He is now using/ abusing our club. 

Players…weak, pathetic , gutless, overpaid beings who ( except a couple ) bring shame to the shirt. 

We are a club no more….we are a vehicle for our owners to manipulate to their ends. 
…..and what’s worse is …we , the true supporters, have sleep walked into this . 

I said when Mowbray/Venus were here. Its not a Football Club any more, it's just a place where people go to earn money.

I think JDT would have liked to have changed that. Sadly it looks like the bustards have finally ground him down.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, bazza said:

I don't care. As the above poster says its same shit different day. 

Get rid of the owners. Nothing else matters now

• Like 6