BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (h) - 3/2/24

1 minute ago, DavidMailsTightPerm said:

JDT represents the best chance of opening the eyes of the wider fan base.

Remember reading the same when lambert had enough. People are already blaming JDT and not the owners or those above him. I don’t know how they’ve done it but I’ve not seen brainwashing like this since Scientology started. 

• Like 7

Team for tomorrow. Hopefully Fazzy Bear is fit to start. This is based on what I saw v Wrexham - Garrett, Siggy and Moran don’t deserve to start after their weak performances against League 2 opposition and Atari can play 😉

Fingers crossed for the W but with the chaos currently engulfing the club I can’t say I’m confident!

Pears

McFazdean Hyam Wharton

JRC                                  Chrisene

Ayari     Tronstad

Dolan        Gally        Szmodics

Edited by DuffsLeftPeg
  • Like 1

On 01/02/2024 at 00:32, DE. said:

If tomorrow doesn't see some major moves on our part I hope JDT tears the owners a new one in the pre-match presser and resigns on the spot. We know they value their supposed pride and that would sting. 

Won't happen, but, if only. 

I guess he nearly did...

5 minutes ago, DuffsLeftPeg said:

Team for tomorrow. Hopefully Fazzy Bear is fit to start. This is based on what I saw v Wrexham - Garrett, Siggy and Moran don’t deserve to start after their weak performances against League 2 opposition and Atari can play 😉

Fingers crossed for the W but with the chaos currently engulfing the club I can’t say I’m confident!

Pears

McFazdean Hyam Wharton

JRC                                  Chrisene

Ayari     Tronstad

Dolan        Gally        Szmodics

Who is going to be in the head coaches seat ? Potentially that team is OK.

Edited by rigger

On 31/01/2024 at 23:55, Mike E said:

Get to the QPR game. Tell Venkys how you feel.

After 13 years of awful mismanagement and a divided fanbase, I think the only way forward is to have a united fanbase. 

We've been here before after the Kean debacle, way too many happy clappers don't seem able to see the bigger picture, and if challenged world war 3 begins.

Fans didn't make much difference with a fuller Ewood, something needs to give.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Remember reading the same when lambert had enough. People are already blaming JDT and not the owners or those above him. I don’t know how they’ve done it but I’ve not seen brainwashing like this since Scientology started. 

Venky Scientology where you chant 20 million a year into a mirror and good things will happen.....eventually.

Trouble is it will  be preceded by Rovers fans striking each other in the stands again before long.

It's coming.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Oldgregg86 said:

im`e certain comments posted in the local media,facebook and the like are all from rovers employees being coerced into it,reading some of the comment todays,especially the ones who claim the transfer window was excellent,nobody can be that naive,it has to be rovers shills and employees posting stuff like that

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, tomphil said:

Venky Scientology where you chant 20 million a year into a mirror and good things will happen.....eventually.

Trouble is it will  be preceded by Rovers fans striking each other in the stands again before long.

It's coming.

I think I just hate modern football 

I hate the owners, I hate the board and JDT is pissing me off on the footballing side, can I not have all three of them? It's possible to hold all opinions at once and not be considered a Venky's apologist. We live in such a polarised world. 

• Like 3

The games on tomorrow, the floodlights work. Sit down and stop moaning , your as bad as that danish lad. (Head =wall)

Who is leaving to free up the money for the electricity or are we doing “green weekend” by not putting them on…

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Roverthechimp said:

Who is leaving to free up the money for the electricity or are we doing “green weekend” by not putting them on…

Make sure your phones charged day. Digital tickets only and 1 percent off in the roverstore if you keep your torch on all game

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Feels like there is an awful lot of disharmony around the place now. This never ends well. 

Reckon we will get comfortably beaten tomorrow as the club just feels like it's in total chaos.

When during venkys reign has there ever been a shred of honesty emanating from the club?

Apart from JDTs press interviews of course.

• Like 7

‘Because Bury’ because £20 million a year’ ‘because shit fans’ ‘because FFP’ ‘because we’d be bust without them… ‘because nobody would, ever, buy the 9th most successful club in English history’

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Mike E said:

How is it that an Orlando fan club, and our incumbent manager who has no link to BRFC aside from his employment contract, can see through our AWFUL owners, but our own fans cannot?

Why do they think it is that Burnley fans chant ‘long live the Venkys’? It’s because they are incompetent owners who are destroying everything Jack built; whether by accident or design is irrelevant.

Some of our fans didn’t deserve Jack, but they deserve Venkys.

What's interesting is that you like a post saying that we need a united fan base, and then you post this. Fair enough if that's what you genuinely think, but it seems contradictory.

I think it's sad that there is an air of blame between fans. Fans are entitled twonks, or fans deserve bad owners because they don't protest, or fans on Twitter are cretins so let's screenshot their opinions and point and laugh at them. Everyone just needs to take a breather and stop getting personal with each other. Tolerating and accepting that Rovers fans have varying opinions is a good place to start. Owners, managers and players come and go, but we don't. Let's just respect each other a bit more is all I'd like to see.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mike E said:

....Some of our fans didn’t deserve Jack, but they deserve Venkys.

It's hard to see the fans tearing each other apart. 

Prob better for us all to focus our negative energy on the owners and not each other. 

Difficult times...

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Mike E said:

How is it that an Orlando fan club, and our incumbent manager who has no link to BRFC aside from his employment contract, can see through our AWFUL owners, but our own fans cannot?

Why do they think it is that Burnley fans chant ‘long live the Venkys’? It’s because they are incompetent owners who are destroying everything Jack built; whether by accident or design is irrelevant.

Some of our fans didn’t deserve Jack, but they deserve Venkys.

They are not fans of this club.

16 minutes ago, goozburger said:

What's interesting is that you like a post saying that we need a united fan base, and then you post this. Fair enough if that's what you genuinely think, but it seems contradictory.

I think it's sad that there is an air of blame between fans. Fans are entitled twonks, or fans deserve bad owners because they don't protest, or fans on Twitter are cretins so let's screenshot their opinions and point and laugh at them. Everyone just needs to take a breather and stop getting personal with each other. Tolerating and accepting that Rovers fans have varying opinions is a good place to start. Owners, managers and players come and go, but we don't. Let's just respect each other a bit more is all I'd like to see.

It's easy enough to tolerate and forgive people for being wrong or saying/doing something stupid. Every single one of us is guilty of that.

What should not be tolerated though is people militantly denying reality. Calling these people cretins is being kind to them.

I will not stop calling these people out for what they are and every bit of distain and dismissal is one hundred percent justified. They are a massive part of the problem. They are the reason we don't have a united fan base.

Anyone who supports venkys in any way shape or form has absolutely no right to call themselves a Blackburn Rovers supporter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miqaayil said:

I wonder wherher the disharmony is a result of our current league position. The beautiful football may have lost its allure upstairs as we wander into relegation land.

The infusion of a couple of experienced hard bastards will hopefully shore up the defence. It certainly won’t lend itself to playing out from the back. 

Maybe an end to the Scandinavian imports and back to a more direct approach?  It works for some of the Premier top teams.