BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (h) - 3/2/24

32 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

No point quibbling with each other.

Yes, I think we'll be goosed if JDT walks out, yes I think we're goosed next season even if he doesnt unless the owners either sell up or at the very least resolve their financial issues before then.

However first things first, we need the 3 points today to try and stave off any possibility of relegation this season. I'm sure the fans in the ground will get behind the team like they always do. I don't blame anyone for either going to get behind the players or staying away in protest.

I stopped going this season after 53 years because amongst other things I was so fed up we surrendered a seemingly unassailable position 2 seasons running and I couldnt bring myself to put another penny in the pockets of Waggott and Broughton.

Then for me Waggott merely confirmed it was pointless attending until he leaves the Club when he said there's no pressure on results. What's the point in following a Club that isn't bothered if it wins or loses and whose only function is to develop players for other Clubs and sell a few of our own to keep the lights on?

Notwithstanding that, WE the fans (and the Head Coach) are desperate for us to do well and get the result today and I hope we do and everyone in attendance enjoys the game.

The battle to save the Club will continue regardless.

Most sensible post of the day👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moerpho said:

After a few beers I’ve come to the conclusion that a big fat zero in the against coloumn would make me a bit more than moderatly happy. Just a bit but still…

A draw is probably a slightly better result for us than them but I would still prefer a 7-6 win!

This is must win for me. One thing I will say is that we now have some experience on the bench that can hopefully help the younger lads when they start flagging later in the game, so hopefully that's enough to get us over the line.

And optimistic Rovers 2-1 QPR