BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (h) - 3/2/24

Looking forward to today's game. Plenty of off field rumours going on bringing a toxic debate between fans. The window is over with, Now all that matters is the squad we've got. Let's get behind the players and manager because on the pitch is what matters. You pay good money week in week out to support Rovers and the emotions we get will never change. 3 points #coyb

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rover8T4 said:

Looking forward to today's game. Plenty of off field rumours going on bringing a toxic debate between fans. The window is over with, Now all that matters is the squad we've got. Let's get behind the players and manager because on the pitch is what matters. You pay good money week in week out to support Rovers and the emotions we get will never change. 3 points #coyb

Head in the Sand.

• Like 3

I’m so disillusioned with the club these days that everything feels like a chore. Transfer window excitement is obviously something from the past and it just feels like the club is distancing it self from the fans. I hope I’m wrong and this is all part of some brilliant plan but I just don’t see it. 

So. Todays chore (because I can’t help myself) is sitting down with the missus and Buddy (dog) and try to enjoy the game as I’ve already paid for a full season on Rovers TV.  Just hope I bought enough beer so I can focus on the game and not if JDT is gone after the game. Hoping for a win - expecting a draw. Despite all the shite these days: COYB!!

11 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Venkys breed osterich as well as chicken.

That's how they managed to get previous funding past their govt, it was down on the books as Ewood Osterich rearing farm with mushroom growing facilities.

Been busted now though.

• Like 2

Just now, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

'On the Pitch is what matters'

See the bigger picture maybe 🤔...have you got an ounce of protest in you while our Club is sinking?

I'm very much aware what is happening. But maybe I shouldn't be positive about the rest of the season and keeping our championship status. I should just be like you and assume that when someone is trying to be positive they are not educated enough to know what's really happening and throw a little dig. I have no power to input what goes on at management level. So the best I can do is back the 11 on the pitch

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

'On the Pitch is what matters'

See the bigger picture maybe 🤔...have you got an ounce of protest in you while our Club is sinking?

What is there left to protest about?

Most of our fan base has walked away. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rover8T4 said:

But maybe I shouldn't be positive about the rest of the season and keeping our championship status.

Celebrate and be positive all you wont about the great achievement of 'keeping our Championship status'..your prerogative.

I'll vocally display my displeasure and anger at even being anywhere near this awful situation.My expectations for our Club are obviously set higher than many.

• Like 5

With everything that's been happening, today's match almost feels like an afterthought. It's really difficult to feel any sort of enthusiasm when we've got a manager who's been gagged and could be on his way and a team made up of a fair chunk of players we'll be saying goodbye to in summer, either because they're not ours or to keep the lights on. 

Edited by SpaceBarSlam
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

What is there left to protest about?

Most of our fan base has walked away. 

There will be a lot more going before the next season too .

We have to make a stand  somewhere  cos these vile and evil owners , will continue to destroy the club !

Remember where we were when they took over !!

We will respect the legacy of Jack Walker !

Venkys Out !

• Like 6

I don’t care how we go about it today but please just get a win and get us moving up the table.

Launch it forward, put the corners in, blacken some eyes, pick up some cards, make QPR know they are in a football match and not a training session.

Rovers 3 -1 QPR

Gallagher hat trick 😂 (in his dreams)

Relax,

protests are coming soon and they will be like nothing that anyone in the world has ever seen before.

the days of gurning flag waving Neanderthals is such an outdated concept.

not only does it upset people who just like to watch a game of football and have no particular emotional attachment to the club. It also harms the football club and its players.

watch this space 🤩✌️

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Celebrate and be positive all you wont about the great achievement of 'keeping our Championship status'..your prerogative.

I'll vocally display my displeasure and anger at even being anywhere near this awful situation.My expectations for our Club are obviously set higher than many.

I can't argue with that statement. We all want the same end goal. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Lol. 0-2 behind at Ewood against 'inferior' opposition, any week of the year.

That’s the same everywhere. Part of football.

But that wasn’t his point which was the off field stuff will be taken out in the players - it never has, even in the Ke*n era.

4 hours ago, Upside Down said:

As we've seen with things like Brexit, COVID, Trump etc. online disinformation campaigns can be very effective.

The pro venkys one is pretty basic, it just appeals to the reptile brain element of the fan base.

You're the real fans, it's the 'negative' fans who complain or don't go to matches who are the problem.

Everything that the 'negative' fans say is wrong, the owners are brilliant it's not their fault.

Pretty basic cult indoctrination really. For those of us who have the ability to form a thought for ourselves it is beyond infuriating.

Not looking for an argument, but do you think the Venkys are arsed spending money on a social media campaign to improve Rovers fans opinions of them?

I don't think they give a shit one way or the other. I suspect this club get the absolute minimum of attention that they can possible spend. I think the fans get no thought what so ever.

Just waking up in Waco, reading the above comments, & wondering about the future of the club…

A win today would not cure everything, but it would help us all to feel a little better. Of most immediate help, imo, would be McFadzean & Kouemetio. Fleck is available. Having JR-C, Gally & Dolan doesn’t offset our losses, but it does make me feel a bit better offensively.

Yes, it’s a must-win. COYB! 

• Like 2