BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham City (a) - 13/02/2024 19:45 KO

1 minute ago, den said:

I would say the basics are passing the ball, retaining possession, creating chances and denying chances.

I have never heard any coach say "ok let's start with the basics...firstly creating chances". It's normally about being solid and hard to beat and taking it from their. Surely you understood my point.

1 minute ago, CambridgeRover said:

Brittain is a moaner simple as.

Made himself look a tart with his comments and makes me think he got himself sent off 

He’s really soft and his performances to date in a Rovers shirt have been underwhelming. Bang average,at best.

5 minutes ago, BigBar said:

I have never heard any coach say "ok let's start with the basics...firstly creating chances". It's normally about being solid and hard to beat and taking it from their. Surely you understood my point.

We should crack on with that.

3 minutes ago, NeilInBristol said:

"The important thing for me is working with a fantastic group of players.

"All I can effect is what's on the pitch. I want togetherness between the players and the fans. That's what I am interested in, I want a team fully committed"

his words, not mine. 

JDT was calling out the shit show of the owners. 

JE is playing yes man and stating all he can effect is whats on the pitch, well lets see.
so far that was shocking

Seriously, what sort of thing do you expect a new head coach to say when starting a new job?

You are clearly miffed at JDT taking the fall for our situation, which I can understand, but it’s not fair to take that out on Eustace.

Like JDT, he is working in difficult circumstances, but at least give the bloke a fair chance.

Just now, martonrover said:

Seriously, what sort of thing do you expect a new head coach to say when starting a new job?

You are clearly miffed at JDT taking the fall for our situation, which I can understand, but it’s not fair to take that out on Eustace.

Like JDT, he is working in difficult circumstances, but at least give the bloke a fair chance.

mate he coaches the team. not me.

he is responsible for how they play today not me, or jdt.

• Backroom

I presume my stream is just stuttering because I’d swear I saw Pears start to dribble it out then just stop and abandon the ball 

• Like 7