BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Newcastle Utd (h) - FA Cup R5 - 27/2/24, k/o 19:45

Moran and Buckley are playing brilliant. (Silly yellow card aside). Szmodics his usual self too. 

Well done John Eustace, well done to the 11 on the pitch, well done to the protestors and the Venkys Out chants. 
Let’s have another 45 minutes of that. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Without the ball hes been excellent...

I know what you're saying but modern football will never not make me laugh.  Strikers naff on the ball but phenomenal when he's no where near it 

• Like 1

Just now, Polky said:

I really hope we look at bringing in some pace in the summer. We’ve looked good on the break but our squad are really slow.

Said in the Jan transfer window, you'd think pace is cheaper than technical ability 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, B16Rover said:

I know what you're saying but modern football will never not make me laugh.  Strikers naff on the ball but phenomenal when he's no where near it 

Yeah its mad isnt it, but take him out of the side and we have a big problem defensively. And all our other strikers are just as bad offensively so we might as well stick with him.

• Like 1

Will take that at half time, can't really complain about anyone in that half bar the silly yellow. Ref is bent but it hasn't been an issue yet. 

Defence solid so far - very pleased with how Eustace has us set up, we just need to turn a chance into a goal, ideally before we have to make subs.

Just like to add they look worse than we used to passing it around the back. A few times their defence has had a free header and it’s gone straight to us.

They're really not that good at back at all, if we can keep it 0-0 and keep the pressure on then we’ll get more chances 

Telalovic winner from the bench? 😂