BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Newcastle Utd (h) - FA Cup R5 - 27/2/24, k/o 19:45

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

Back to the old Mowbray days. Throwing the cup games 

Not really, it's not like he's had any control at all over how poor our squad is. Tony deliberately threw games in the cups.

• Like 2

Not gonna lie, I can't figure out those subs.

Buckley has been our best player, probably the best player on the pitch actually, Moran played his best game in ages, and Dolan has been a nuisance. None of them should have fitness issues really. Maybe Buckley but no signs of it and hasn't been flogged lately.

• Like 1

Gutting to see those subs. Was beginning to think we were going to sneak it. 

Mind you today has given me some optimism Eustace isn't a total dud. Impressed with the set up and today's performance. 

McFadz has been immense,  very surprised he's not been the bad signing I thought he would be. In fact he's been immense. 

The subs show how ant manager is fighting with his hands tied behind his back. Totally underresourced. Criminally so  

• Like 2

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Huge gulf between the clubs. There's some top quality Prem players out there tonight against some very ordinary Championship squad players. 

To be honest we have this issue even in Championship games, I'd argue a lot are lucky to be in the Championship.

We're starting to get battered here, all men behind the ball effort from now I imagine.

1 minute ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

Excellent Pears.

It was straight at him. Excellent is a stretch. He's been solid tonight though, looks a lot more confident than he was before the injury, good to see.

• Like 1