BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 10/04/2024

Just now, rovers11 said:

Game over. We're back in big trouble.

I didn't know why everyone was marking this down as a win. It was always going to be a tricky tie - more so when your captain has gifted them two goals from absolutely nowhere. 

Bizarre turn of events after the Southampton performance, which was encouraging. If we can’t cope with the midweek games, we can’t cope with football at this level. Players look lost. I’ve given the manager grief, but this is just a bunch of players absolutely not turning up for work, today. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Penwortham Blue said:

Haven’t seen a replay but it didn’t look like a penalty to me in real time.

Blatant. He misses the ball completely. On first watch I thought he caught the ball but he doesn’t. The Bristol player hits it and then Hyam brings him down. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bethnal said:

Bizarre turn of events after the Southampton performance, which was encouraging. If we can’t cope with the midweek games, we can’t cope with football at this level. Players look lost. I’ve given the manager grief, but this is just a bunch of players absolutely not turning up for work, today. 

Just the one player not turning up for work. We've been fine so far.

• Like 1

Just now, Ricky said:

Blatant. He misses the ball completely. On first watch I thought he caught the ball but he doesn’t. The Bristol player hits it and then Hyam brings him down. 

The Bristol City player is going down before Hyam gets anywhere near him.