BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Bristol City (a) - 10/04/2024

4 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

Just imagine if Jim had gone…

I think it’s now as simple as beat Wednesday and we’re safe, lose to them and we’re down.

Decided not to go in the end. Best decision I’ve made in a while. Agree about the Wednesday match but I’ve a feeling it will go to the last game with us needing at least a point against Leicester to stay up

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Torgeir said:

You think we looked switched on prior to that? Hyam had two back passes that just barely made it to our GK before he cocked things up. We couldn't cope with the fast pitch, we're such a slow bunch.

I switched off the game at 2-0

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Michael123458 said:

We will survive because teams below us are shit shit

just got to go to Leeds and kick fuck out of them show some pride bollox to it 

Just another season on life support. Just turn it off. 

Edited by Dan
  • Like 1

I fear for this squad if we do stay up. £0 will be reinvested we all know that (well all of us except one individual).

Szmodics, Tronstad, JRC from the starting 11 are probably the only 3 of true quality to start if we had any ambition moving forward. 
We need a new GK, whole new back line, 2 wingers and a striker on a £0 budget. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Paul Mellelieu said:

Switched off at 2-0.  I can hear the trapdoor opening.

We’ve agreed twice in a year Paul now I think. Surely must be the end. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Decided not to go in the end. Best decision I’ve made in a while. Agree about the Wednesday match but I’ve a feeling it will go to the last game with us needing at least a point against Leicester to stay up

Well let’s just pray that Leicester only need a point to win the league.

If we’re honest…we deserve nothing else. 
A shambles of a club with plastic management and paper players …we deserve to be relegated. 
The final cuts are being inflicted..death is near…I’m surprised we’ve survived this long. 
Embarrassed to be  a fan tonight ….it’s no longer  the club we knew and respected . 

• Like 9

Last 3 games---W 5-1 away, D 0-0 home, L 5-0 away.

Against Sunderland we had less possession, against Bristol we had more!

It really is difficult to think of 3 consecutive performances more bizarrely inconsistent than that.

Thank God that the other results went our way which simply means there are teams as bad as we are.

A great Club humiliated.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, rovers11 said:

Only positive I can take from tonight is that Brum will struggle to stay up after tonight. That's a massive loss in very winnable game. Huddersfield and Stoke got a tonking too this round of fixtures and only Millwall picked up 3 points.

If we best Sheff W then we stay up. The problem is that they have far more fight, passion, and guts than us so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they beat us. We're essentially relying on other results now. I fully expect Hudds to beat Bristol City at the weekend. You just know they'll be on there holidays after this result. 

B’ham have Huddersfield and Rotherham up next two matches. I would put my house on them picking up more points than we will from the next two.

• Like 2

Oh lord. It's my birthday today, what fresh hell is this? 

I'm running the London marathon for charity in eleven days, I've just been taking it easy, can't risk going down the pub or anything, don't want to get ill. I had assumed after Sunderland that the danger was over. How wrong was I?

I wonder what the particular permutation of teams at the lower reaches of this division says about the premier League revolution. A number of these teams were in the top flight not so long ago. Now we're all trying to outdo each other for awfulness

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dolly blue said:

If we’re honest…we deserve nothing else. 
A shambles of a club with plastic management and paper players …we deserve to be relegated. 
The final cuts are being inflicted..death is near…I’m surprised we’ve survived this long. 
Embarrassed to be  a fan tonight ….it’s no longer  the club we knew and respected . 

I don’t understand this. As fans we do not deserve to be relegated. We’ve suffered enough. The players and managers deserve an almighty bollocking from the CEO (which won’t happen obviously) but fans deserve better. Much better 

• Like 4