BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Coyle Out

Stuart

1 hour ago, The Militant said:

I was away to post this. Where is the article from, I mean the one that is highlighted in yellow?

It's all on the internet Mr Tant. Just type some key words into google. "Jerome" "Anderson" "city" "Sven" "fleeced" "rumbled" that sort of thing. When Thaksin got locked up poor Jerome was forced to find a new project. Enter Venkys, The Jack Walker Trust and the sale of the club for a criminally undervalued x1.3 Phil Jones'.

23million. Sold. You'd get £48 million in parachute payments within four years. Sure there's the squad but where does it say you have to keep the club in the premier league? No, the FA don't care, and those on the board, who know, who do care, can leave can't they. Those good players can be sold. And the replacements? Well, they did say they didn't know anything about football. 

Approx £72m to date in sales by the way plus the £48m parachute payments plus £123 Million in share issues. To employ Owen Coyle, Swiss Senior, Permit Pasha and Charlie Cheston - just to achieve relegation to the third tier. Fecking genius.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, bob fleming said:

It's all on the internet Mr Tant. Just type some key words into google. "Jerome" "Anderson" "city" "Sven" "fleeced" "rumbled" that sort of thing. When Thaksin got locked up poor Jerome was forced to find a new project. Enter Venkys, The Jack Walker Trust and the sale of the club for a criminally undervalued x1.3 Phil Jones'.

23million. Sold. You'd get £48 million in parachute payments within four years. Sure there's the squad but where does it say you have to keep the club in the premier league? No, the FA don't care, and those on the board, who know, who do care, can leave can't they. Those good players can be sold. And the replacements? Well, they did say they didn't know anything about football. 

Approx £72m to date in sales by the way plus the £48m parachute payments plus £123 Million in share issues. To employ Owen Coyle, Swiss Senior, Permit Pasha and Charlie Cheston - just to achieve relegation to the third tier. Fecking genius.

Plus £40.3 Million Premier league money in season 2011/12 and probably a similar and £42.1 Million in 2010/11 that's around £325 Million at least, for an outlay of £23 Million. Not bad work if you can get it.

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/05/14/where-the-money-went-premier-league-prize-and-tv-payments-for-2011-12-150501/

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2011/05/24/where-the-money-went-premier-league-prize-and-tv-payments-for-2010-11-240503/

Plus all the clubs natural income from gate money/corporates etc and player sales add ons as well. Even by our modest standards that's another nice figure.

Must be around the 400mill mark in total income by now. Now if someone somewhere has syphoned just 10% of that away it's a nice little earner !

1 hour ago, AndyW said:

Wanted posters needed around a certain part of Wigan

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06941138/officers

Wanted - Mike Anthony Cheston

Reward - 800 Ruppees

IMG_0110.JPG

Wanted for excessive use of powerpoint, going on holiday, lies, deceipt and crimes against Blackburn Rovers

Also wanted by his dentist

http://mobile.rovers.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/owen-coyle-blackburn-rovers-queens-park-rangers-3555241.aspx

Dissapointed in myself for reading this garbage. Apparently we've been dominant recently and the aggressor in games. Honestly, has this guy ever told the truth in his life? He's not a million miles from Kean levels for me (still a way to go admittedly). Absolutely despise the bloke.

36 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

http://mobile.rovers.co.uk//news/article/2016-17/owen-coyle-blackburn-rovers-queens-park-rangers-3555241.aspx

Dissapointed in myself for reading this garbage. Apparently we've been dominant recently and the aggressor in games. Honestly, has this guy ever told the truth in his life? He's not a million miles from Kean levels for me (still a way to go admittedly). Absolutely despise the bloke.

If I was in a job and doing it as badly as he is I'd have to hold my hand up  and say- " I'm sorry, I've done my best but it's not working out, get somebody else in and see if they can do any better ".

When you go to the big football club in the sky  all you leave behind that really matters is your reputation.  Coyle's reputation will be that of total failure at every club apart from the one he stabbed in the back.

• Backroom
Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Coyle's reputation will be that of total failure at every club apart from the one he stabbed in the back.

That on sentence is a brilliant summary.

22 hours ago, AndyW said:

Wanted posters needed around a certain part of Wigan

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/06941138/officers

Wanted - Mike Anthony Cheston

Reward - 800 Ruppees

IMG_0110.JPG

Wanted for excessive use of powerpoint, going on holiday, lies, deceipt and crimes against Blackburn Rovers

Anybody else notice that at the end of the game, coyle looked up to the directors area behind him and did the 'mouthing off' hand gesture? Senior was sat up there. I sit near there and the directors area had pretty much emptied bar Senior and a bloke at the side of him. Who else could it have been directed at?

Reading between the lines there has got to have been a clash between these two. Coyle let the mask slip in yesterday's telegraph interview when he expressed frustration at not being able to sign his targeted players. He said 'you will have to ask the powers that be as I am sure they will explain' - blatantly a dig at Senior. Senior had of course mentioned ridiculous fees certain targets were wanting in a radio lancs interview - again an implied dig at Coyle.

Added to this Seniors comments to a fan in the box after the game as posted in the Sporting Director topic. 

David you are spot on. For me, Senior and Coyle have been on a collison course since day 1. Coyle didnt want a director of football in. Coyle's January targets none were signed. Coyle has had digs at DoF and owners recently

Senior has said he speaks to the owners daily(Coyle has he has no direct link to them), money was available for the 'right player' but none was used. Was this down to Venkys/Pasha/Senior veto it. Senior has refered to Coyle has head coach 3 or 4 times. Even yesterday Senior said to a fan thats we basically signed too many poor players and not enough leaders. Also commented on the wage structure also.

IMO, the only way this ends is with one being sack. So if the owners/Pasha back Senior plan for the summer recruitment then it looks like Coyle will have no say in that. Will Coyle accept this? I dont think so. So he will either be sack or walk away. Just a matter of time before this happen. Do I think Senior has a head coach/manager line up? Possible or even 2 or 3 targets in mind. Probably all overseas guys IMO. 

20 minutes ago, david brent said:

Anybody else notice that at the end of the game, coyle looked up to the directors area behind him and did the 'mouthing off' hand gesture? Senior was sat up there. I sit near there and the directors area had pretty much emptied bar Senior and a bloke at the side of him. Who else could it have been directed at?

Reading between the lines there has got to have been a clash between these two. Coyle let the mask slip in yesterday's telegraph interview when he expressed frustration at not being able to sign his targeted players. He said 'you will have to ask the powers that be as I am sure they will explain' - blatantly a dig at Senior. Senior had of course mentioned ridiculous fees certain targets were wanting in a radio lancs interview - again an implied dig at Coyle.

Added to this Seniors comments to a fan in the box after the game as posted in the Sporting Director topic. 

Maybe the players Coyle had in mind were free signings, but had a nice agents fee, for someone who Coyle has never heard of! Senior looked at this and blocked it, knowing the there has been enough handed over to this agent who Coyle has never heard of already.

Just now, 1arC said:

Maybe the players Coyle had in mind were free signings, but had a nice agents fee, for someone who Coyle has never heard of! Senior looked at this and blocked it, knowing the there has been enough handed over to this agent who Coyle has never heard of already.

Yeah, that's probably it.

Just now, 1864roverite said:

Senior now has the backing of whats left of the dwindled supporters as we turned on Coyle big time

~COYLEOUT

Speak for yourself. Senior is another of Venkys men. He just happens to be the most eloquent so far. Talk is cheap. He's already shown what he is with his comments about the January window.

Just now, 1864roverite said:

Senior now has the backing of whats left of the dwindled supporters as we turned on Coyle big time

~COYLEOUT

what crap

I dont support Senior one bit

So far you are on your own

Just now, Stuart said:

Speak for yourself. Senior is another of Venkys men. He just happens to be the most eloquent so far. Talk is cheap. He's already shown what he is with his comments about the January window.

Whichever part of the project has appointed the salesman, you can be sure it is not for reasons in the best interests of Blackburn Rovers.

Just now, Kamy100 said:

Senior, just like Cheston, Agnew, Shaw but to name a few is just a yes man and does not have the best interests of the club at heart. His agenda is to win the approval of the owners. Regardless of whether he gets rid of Coyle or not, he will never have my support.

Who appointed Kamy? If his agenda is to win the approval of the owners, I take it that it wasn't them?

• Backroom
Just now, Kamy100 said:

Senior, just like Cheston, Agnew, Shaw but to name a few is just a yes man and does not have the best interests of the club at heart. His agenda is to win the approval of the owners. Regardless of whether he gets rid of Coyle or not, he will never have my support.

Spot on. 

If we ever needed proof that third parties are involved again, surely this rerun of the Kean/Shebby feud is evidence enough? Senior seems to have been brought in to play the Shebby role of undermining the manager until he quits. The main difference being that Shebby was tasked with spending money, whilst Senior is tasked with saving it. 

Regardless, make no mistake, there are no heroes here. Just two villains fighting for their piece of the pie.

Just now, 1arC said:

Who appointed Kamy? If his agenda is to win the approval of the owners, I take it that it wasn't them?

It will be them who approved his appointment. However he is only interested in keeping them happy and that means carrying out whatever they ask rather than trying to convince them to do what will be in the best interests of the club. Everyone they have appointed since John and Tom (with the exception of Alan Myers who tried to get them on the right path) have been yes men.

Archived