Sign in to follow this  
roversfan99

Rovers v Hull

3 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Your on drugs if you believe that. Their keeper hasn’t made a save of note 

He really has mate

Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

Because the performance gives me no hope for the future. Tell me who has played well tonight? It would take longer for me to tell you who didn’t perform

Honestly mate - I know this is patronising, but I think you should probably try and switch off from the football for a bit.

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

It's been an absolute hiding on stats. And not far off in reality.

I’m not a fan of stats, they can be deceiving 

Your on drugs if you believe that. Their keeper hasn’t made a save of note 

Commentator must been on drugs too! Lol! Says Rovers could've had more. 🙂

Just now, Mike E said:

Bugger me, I only went into the kitchen to make my tea, where did 3-0 come from???

Go get some dessert see if we bag another

Just now, Vilesinner said:

Commentator must been on drugs too! Lol! Says Rovers could've had more. 🙂

Armstrong first minute. Remind me anything in between before our first goal? I did see them crack the bar at 0-0

Ok Welcome to the school for the mutually exclusive 

1 I’m delighted With the result 

2 banging Armstrong strike 

3 hull are dross so let’s not get too carried away  yet 

4 nobody really gives a toss about watching 

5 Tony isn’t the answer 

Armstrong first minute. Remind me anything in between before our first goal? I did see them crack the bar at 0-0

Johnson's header.

Just now, S8 & Blue said:

Honestly mate - I know this is patronising, but I think you should probably try and switch off from the football for a bit.

Your right it is patronising. I wish I could switch off until mowbray was away. Groundhog Day , mid table cloggers. Know what game this was last season. Millwall, beat them 2-0, we were horrible 

It's been an absolute hiding on stats. And not far off in reality.

The way we play can make even dominating performances seem quite mundane, but if we win then it doesn't really matter. With that said Hull are suffering even worse than we are with injuries and are bottom of the form table, and it's clear to see why. Probably the worst team we've played at Ewood this season - so, whilst it's nice to see us run out comfortable winners I'm a bit wary as to how we'll perform against better teams. I don't think there are that many goals in the current team despite tonight's scoreline, aside from Armstrong (although he missed a fair few tonight before finally scoring with a belter). 

Mid-table is still my prediction for the season but it's nice to see us put a team to the sword as it doesn't happen very often, so I'll enjoy this scoreline regardless. 

Nice cameo from Buckley, calm and composed, some neat touches, and strong in a few challenges. Certainly didn't look as lightweight as some keep saying.

Just now, DE. said:

The way we play can make even dominating performances seem quite mundane, but if we win then it doesn't really matter. With that said Hull are suffering even worse than we are with injuries and are bottom of the form table, and it's clear to see why. Probably the worst team we've played at Ewood this season - so, whilst it's nice to see us run out comfortable winners I'm a bit wary as to how we'll perform against better teams. I don't think there are that many goals in the current team despite tonight's scoreline, aside from Armstrong (although he missed a fair few tonight before finally scoring with a belter). 

Mid-table is still my prediction for the season but it's nice to see us put a team to the sword as it doesn't happen very often, so I'll enjoy this scoreline regardless. 

Hull were absolutely terrible. But we played well and totally dominated. I'll take it.

Think I'll get a ticket for Charlton.

Bennett on 0-0. Bennett off 3-0. Just sayin...

Good result given the players missing. think we looked alright with a straight 442. Armstrong or Travis mom for me. 

Poor old Ben cant buy a goal. Keeper passes it to him inside the penalty area and it still bounces off his shins and gets tackled. 

Your right it is patronising. I wish I could switch off until mowbray was away. Groundhog Day , mid table cloggers. Know what game this was last season. Millwall, beat them 2-0, we were horrible 

Another who doesn’t go perhaps ? 99 percent of being a fan is sitting there in the cold . When I was little I could have been inspired by some fancy club from exotic climbs .. but my dad took me to the Rovers 

Think I'll get a ticket for Charlton.

Someone on here is giving one away

And out of nowhere AMA smashes in the goal of the season. Such a beautiful, beautiful goal. 3-0 is an amazing score with half our first team out - but how bad are Hull exactly? Well taken goal by Samuel too, he gets some flack but at the end you need a striker who can find the back of the net. This is a night to savour.

Just now, Inglorious basturk said:

Another who doesn’t go perhaps ? 99 percent of being a fan is sitting there in the cold . When I was little I could have been inspired by some fancy club from exotic climbs .. but my dad took me to the Rovers 

Edit I don’t mean you I mean the Other guy