BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fa Cup Semi-final .

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right lads n lasses, gonna be in Manc centre aroung 9.30ish, grab some brekie then it's off to Weatherspoons. Where's everyone else supping in the centre? Got The Lass O'Gowry down as a designated "Rovers" stop. Just wondered where the majority of Roverites will be drinking.

Looks like it's gonna be a cracking day weatherwise too - anywhere with a big beer garden? :tu:

Kro2 in oxford road got a big beer garden, but its quite expensive though..

"In that case why can the tickets at £25 in North Stand Tier 3 not be released for sale to Blackburn Rovers supporters?"

I dont know - I can ask someone in our ticketing team to call you back.

"That would be wonderful. Thanks Glenn"

I wonder.....

According to the FA Ticketing Department - BRFC have not been TOLD they cannot sell tickets in this area - just advised it would be better if they didnt.

So there are £25 tickets somewhere that could be sold......

According to the FA Ticketing Department - BRFC have not been TOLD they cannot sell tickets in this area - just advised it would be better if they didnt.

So there are £25 tickets somewhere that could be sold......

This depends how strongly the FA have 'advised' them. I can't believe that Rovers with their 'we believe football is for the fans' marketing campaign would hold the tickets back unless they were under significant pressure from the FA.

This depends how strongly the FA have 'advised' them. I can't believe that Rovers with their 'we believe football is for the fans' marketing campaign would hold the tickets back unless they were under significant pressure from the FA.

Chelsea are selling them.

Had I received the phone call from the FA to advise me of this earlier than 5.40pm Id have been on the phone to Mr Finn et al at Rovers to find out.

On Radio Lancs, John Williams said he is delighted the supporters have bought so many tickets.

Mark Hughes said it was a matter of pricing again- all the £25 tickets have gone,comparatively few of the £55 have sold-and location: the City of Manchester stadium would have sold out.

Anyway, I'm setting off for the match shortly - It's a long way from Parbold by boat!

On Sunday I shall be mostly travelling by bike along the Fallowfield Loop

Anyway, I'm setting off for the match shortly - It's a long way from Parbold by boat!

I'll see you Sunday....looking forward to my boat trip to OT

What are the trains times to Manchester? i want one around 12ish.

If you want any chance of getting on a train at that time, I would get on it at wilpshire - at that time I am sure that they will be rammed when they reach B'burn - it will be survival of the fittest :blink:

Guest fernhurstblue
If you want any chance of getting on a train at that time, I would get on it at wilpshire - at that time I am sure that they will be rammed when they reach B'burn - it will be survival of the fittest :blink:

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dont go telling everyone!!!!! :ph34r:

Archived