BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers new Chairman - Who will it be?!

Hughesy

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmmmmmmm Paul Agnew heading to India this week for talks with the owners. He is not sure what is on the agenda but wants to help try improve communications. Call me suspicious but I reckon that there real reason he is going out there is for something much more high profile, let me see...... the Chairman role.

Hmmmmmmm Paul Agnew heading to India this week for talks with the owners. He is not sure what is on the agenda but wants to help try improve communications. Call me suspicious but I reckon that there real reason he is going out there is for something much more high profile, let me see...... the Chairman role.

How does this fit with Nick Harris who has also been to Pune writing:

Owners investigate Blackburn leaks

Agent Jerome Anderson has insisted that he did not engineer a pre-contract deal for his 20-year-old footballing son, Myles, at Blackburn, where manager Steve Kean is a client of Anderson's agency, SEM, and ownership-level sources at Rovers have confirmed that Anderson Snr has 'no say in any day-to-day matters at the club, and doesn't and won't have any office there'.

Venky's owners, the Rao family, were not even aware that Anderson Jnr had been offered a pre-contract and are now investigating.

The defender is currently on loan at Aberdeen, where he has played just two minutes' football.

A Pittodrie insider says he is economical back-up for the Dons.

The Raos have owned Rovers since last year and are not held in the highest esteem by all at SEM.

One employee, joining a conversation at the Soccerex conference last week before checking all the participants' connections, described them as 'chicken nuggets', a disparaging reference to Venky's poultry conglomerate in India.

Venky's are also in the process of identifying and dealing with club employees they claim are working against their interests, including the source of a 'false and ridiculous' story that a press officer would become the next chairman.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1372779/Nick-Harris-Neymar-head-new-Brazilian-invasion.html#ixzz1IXjUoazO

Also in what is a crucial week for Rovers surely he would be better served being at Ewood sorting out the PR, Saturday's game is going to be high profile and there are likely to be a larger than normal level of press enquiries.

I will say it again, have the new owners and people like Agnew and Kean not heard about video conferencing?

Also in what is a crucial week for Rovers surely he would be better served being at Ewood sorting out the PR, Saturday's game is going to be high profile and there are likely to be a larger than normal level of press enquiries.

I will say it again, have the new owners and people like Agnew and Kean not heard about video conferencing?

They clearly do not understand Premier League football.

They clearly do not understand Premier League football.

Or Britain, or its people, or Rovers fans and they have serious issues being truthful.

As things stand I am baffled how they have expanded their businesses to the supposed level of billionaires, given they seem to have just jumped in with both feet rovers wise. One can only assume the apple didn't fall near the tree.

I imagine the normal presser will be on Friday. I also imagine that you can fly there and back in that time frame.

If you are going to meet people for what is - in all probability a promotion - you would be better seeing them face to face.

The manager went to see the family last week. Paul Agnew goes this week.

Draw your own conclusions about what is on the table here.

I imagine the normal presser will be on Friday. I also imagine that you can fly there and back in that time frame.

If you are going to meet people for what is - in all probability a promotion - you would be better seeing them face to face.

nicko, where does the possible promotion of Paul Agnew leave Tom Finn? Are we beginning to see Tom being overlooked in the decision making process in the same way that John Williams was forced out?

A seemingly inept manager is getting all his cronies power positions, great.

Could they not have gone together or waited until the season's over and then gone?

I'll happily teach them how to use skype if that would help.

Obviously the Mail article was incorrect then....?

Venky's are also in the process of identifying and dealing with club employees they claim are working against their interests, including the source of a 'false and ridiculous' story that a press officer would become the next chairman.

Obviously the Mail article was incorrect then....?

I'm surprised it took them this long. You can't keep taking a salary and expect your bosses to be happy if you are working against them. If employees have a major issue with what's going on, they should resign and give the LT a front page exclusive.

How does this fit with Nick Harris who has also been to Pune writing:

Owners investigate Blackburn leaks

Agent Jerome Anderson has insisted that he did not engineer a pre-contract deal for his 20-year-old footballing son, Myles, at Blackburn, where manager Steve Kean is a client of Anderson's agency, SEM, and ownership-level sources at Rovers have confirmed that Anderson Snr has 'no say in any day-to-day matters at the club, and doesn't and won't have any office there'.

Venky's owners, the Rao family, were not even aware that Anderson Jnr had been offered a pre-contract and are now investigating.

The defender is currently on loan at Aberdeen, where he has played just two minutes' football.

A Pittodrie insider says he is economical back-up for the Dons.

The Raos have owned Rovers since last year and are not held in the highest esteem by all at SEM.

One employee, joining a conversation at the Soccerex conference last week before checking all the participants' connections, described them as 'chicken nuggets', a disparaging reference to Venky's poultry conglomerate in India.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1372779/Nick-Harris-Neymar-head-new-Brazilian-invasion.html#ixzz1IXjUoazO

It does seem that there has been things / leaks coming out of the club that have been clearly wrong. Maybe by people with hidden agendas. Lets be honest though if we had a business and somebody was sharing confidential things or undermining the business by gossip, whether it be true or false - we would not be happy either.

Did not the mail article also say that venky brothers didn't get on with sem.

never mind the chairman ,will the owners show enough interest in us andhave the balls to put an appearence in for such a vital match or will they have to gary glitters hardrive contents us again? do they care enough to show up thats the question.

never mind the chairman ,will the owners show enough interest in us andhave the balls to put an appearence in for such a vital match or will they have to gary glitters hardrive contents us again? do they care enough to show up thats the question.

:wacko:

never wrote that wtf????

will the owners show enough interest in us and have the bollucks to show up for such a vital match? DO THEY CARE ENOUGH?

Archived