BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Henning Berg - Rovers Manager

Puffsan

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: You probably spend more time on here winding people up and talking **** than all the members of the action group put together spend on whatever it is they do. Empty lives, christ, do you even have a job?

I'm posting from work, not that employment situations necessarily tell you about a person.

Wonder does Henning have the balls to really do whats necessary at ewood, i mean really go in and stomp his authority, at the end of this season regardless of what league we are in he needs to get rid of the deadwood i.e dunny, pedersen, goodwillie and the portugal under 21 squad...give others a real dose of reality and a kick up the kean i.e Murphy, Etuhu, Formica, Lowe...

The people above have been on a free ride for a long time and picking up an easy wage week in week out!! Joke!! Fed up with all the free loaders and the likes of Kean letting it get to that point!

You mean Dunny who looked better than Murphy and Pedersen who we've not lost a game he's played?

Sure we can have a go at Shaw. Keep your mouth shut. The world doesn't have to know your opinions on everything. Goes for SS too

+1

I've not heard the quote but you just don't say things like that. Unprofessional is being polite.

Missing the point - the Rovers MD should not be undermining the new manager by saying so in public.

NO I am not missing the point, I am saying really who gives a flying Kean. Doesn't anyone think Berg was well aware he was not first choice, that we had already had several knock backs, hence making him not first choice. Storm in a teacup if you ask me.

So the first thing we hear from the Director of Communications in two months at least is that he doesn't rate our new manager, a truly treacherous move designed to remove himself from any blame if Berg is not successful and a subtle underhand way at trying to upset Berg before he starts, this is not the actions of a team player and he should be removed from the club, he's a snake and should fekk off.

Berg appointment was football decision, insists Blackburn Rovers chief

http://www.lancashir...n_Rovers_chief/

People suggesting Berg was told he would have to keep Black and HEndry, please tell that is untrue. If Berg bought into that then Shebby already has Henning in his pocket. I am sure Berg is a bigger man than that.

So the first thing we hear from the Director of Communications in two months at least is that he doesn't rate our new manager, a truly treacherous move designed to remove himself from any blame if Berg is not successful and a subtle underhand way at trying to upset Berg before he starts, this is not the actions of a team player and he should be removed from the club, he's a snake and should fekk off.

So really he is saying, if you read between the lines, Bergs Shebbys pick not mine. What was that one post in another thread about a new dawn. Not sounding like it. Come on lads and lasses let's all unite and give this famous old club the lift it so truly deserves.

People suggesting Berg was told he would have to keep Black and HEndry, please tell that is untrue. If Berg bought into that then Shebby already has Henning in his pocket. I am sure Berg is a bigger man than that.

what's being a big man got to do with it.? Berg won't be a rich man...in fact I bet his new salary is similar to his best salary when playing. He'd take it under any circumstances . Basically its shebby and Berg.

what's being a big man got to do with it.? Berg won't be a rich man...in fact I bet his new salary is similar to his best salary when playing. He'd take it under any circumstances . Basically its shebby and Berg.

Lets see if he does better than your man

It would not surprise me if shebby now targets shaw and agnew for the chop.

Wild, unfounded speculation. Needless, attention seeking hysteria.

The negativity is so unwelcome right now. I can understand some of the reservations against the new appointment, but the above is simply pathetic. There is a new found degree of positivity now and we all deserve the chance to be optimistic. Some might not agree and that is fair enough. But negativity against a mass of positivity like this, in such a feeble and irritating way, in order to seem 'unique', 'knowing', 'wise' - or whatever it is you are going for is embarrassing, wearisome and almost provoking to the extent that you force-feed it on this board.

Yes you might not want to join in with the sense of building collectivity and solidarity in getting behind our club and trying to make it what it once was through hope and will. That is understandable. But must you persist with the moaning based on nothing but baseless lies and speculation?

Berg won't be a rich man? :rock:

Well if you don't know then I doubt I could explain it to you.

It would not surprise me if shebby now targets shaw and agnew for the chop.

Its the backroom staff that need to go for Berg to succeed. He needs his own men in there now nice and early. Mccarthy at ipswich has his man right from the off...freedmans getting his right hand man....seems poor old henning has only shebby as his friend .

I still don't see where this optimism is coming from, had we appointed a proven English league manager then yes, not a failed Norwegian one. I could talk a good presser if you stuck microphone in front of me, what makes people think that berg has the necessary requirements to be a success? I still don't see it

I still don't see where this optimism is coming from, had we appointed a proven English league manager then yes, not a failed Norwegian one. I could talk a good presser if you stuck microphone in front of me, what makes people think that berg has the necessary requirements to be a success? I still don't see it

Read the excellent contributions from our Norwegian contingent.

If you don't 'see it' then you never will....

Archived