BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Millwall [H]; 13/3/2013. F.A. Cup Quarter-Final Replay

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FA Cup is more important than maintaining some obscure record against a pub team.

I agree. Whilst I'd dearly love us to maintain our 30+ year unbeaten record against the Dingles, the League is a completely dead rubber now.

I'd trade defeat to the Dingles for a semi final place (or better) in an instant.

Well I quite enjoyed the game despite the lack of quality. It was a decent atmosphere - a real old-fashioned cup tie.

Prices for FA cup ties have to be agreed with the away team so £18 was probably the best Rovers could get. It was £20 today for the same fixture.

Well bugger me. Drove down from Glasgow this afternoon, picked up the 0-0 at HT, got the FT score at Killington Lake and thought great a chance to watch Rovers win and go to Wembley.

Come in here and it's frigging suicide watch. I'm up for Wednesday!

Hope it's City v Utd in the semis. Warm balls anyone?

Well we definitely improved second half. Still Millwall were better than us overall and we were somewhat fortunate to get a draw. Fundamental problems in the side are the same as those we have had for ages. Central midfiled lacks mobility and bite, and cannot pass at all. Strikers, despite looking good on paper, don't offer much in terms of holding the ball and linking play. At least as a defensive unit we look decent.

I would be tempted to start Dunn in the middle with Lowe next game. He can pick up the ball and turn which we desperately need at the moment.

Well bugger me. Drove down from Glasgow this afternoon, picked up the 0-0 at HT, got the FT score at Killington Lake and thought great a chance to watch Rovers win and go to Wembley.

Come in here and it's frigging suicide watch. I'm up for Wednesday!

Hope it's City v Utd in the semis. Warm balls anyone?

Two of them will be so hot they'll have to wear oven gloves!

To whichever Kean loving kean-head told me to shut up and sit down when I showed my dismay at Orr being brought on can you please come on here and justify your position please because you certainly had naff all to say at the ground apart from: "he's wearing the colours so support him"

Give me strength

To whichever Kean loving kean-head told me to shut up and sit down when I showed my dismay at Orr being brought on can you please come on here and justify your position please because you certainly had naff all to say at the ground apart from: "he's wearing the colours so support him"

Give me strength

He was right. You are wrong.

Give me strength

I Think he gave you a perfectly good answer SR.

Give me strength

You get full blooded support from me. Not only is Orr sh1te but he has shown the fans nothing but contempt since he's been here.

Deserved both barrels and some.

• Backroom

Agreed what was wrong with what he said?

Orr was rightly dropped then had to be used becuase of an injury

On the pricing matter wasn't Leeds at home recently more expensive? It's not cheapy cheap but its not ridiculously high

Give me strength

I also think he was right.

It's the manager's fault for picking him. I'd rather see a youth team player in.

It's also a bit strong to slate even a prize tool like Orr before he has even crossed the white line. If he then proceeds to put in another performance like last week that's a different matter. By all means give him what for then.

Yeah that's right as long as they are contracted to the club we support them whether they feel the same way or not. Its truly pathetic.

Support Bradley Orr..rot in hell. I will never get over what he said about us and neither should you. Cut off your sixth finger lads and keep pretending

On a hideous pitch with an east wind howling, away from home, half the team hardly having played all season, come on, That is a damn fine result. Performance awful, but what the hell. We are still in the cup.

So it's ok to bitch and moan hiding behind a pseudonym on a messageboard but if someone says something face-to-face they are rounded on?

What's cleared that up then. Hypocrisy rules.

On a hideous pitch with an east wind howling, away from home, half the team hardly having played all season, come on, That is a damn fine result. Performance awful, but what the hell. We are still in the cup.

My feeling exactly

Archived