BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ROVERS vs. Derby County Match Thread

Amo

When a player is used for 127 minutes since the 6th of October, it is hard to be in form.

Maybe if he could actually play, he could be useful for Rovers...

Tbf, he's pushing 37 and been playing in fits & starts. Who wouldn't expect some rust in the engine?

Definitely !

Playing him for me sends out the signal that these awful people, GB, TMc, excluded, are out to relegate the club.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After another week of turmoil at Ewood it's quite easy to forget that there is a huge game which could determine where we are playing tomorrow. Thanks for that you horrible @#/?s who masquerade as owners and the clowns you employ.

For what it's worth I think we will win tomorrow and also on Tuesday but reading this and speaking to some colleagues I am in the minority.

Been a good day and feeling bright and optimistic.

Comfortable 3-0 Rovers' win followed by a 2-0 win on Tuesday.

Crisis, what crisis ?

You're unbelievable !

Lets hope he plays the triers and none of the lazy gutless sods, I think Hudds will be a very tough game they're

battling like hell for their manager so I hear.

Just bought my ticket for the game , not sure why , probably cos i have been going on a long time and deep down do not want to see the club relegated ..

Just get the hell out of here Venkys, Agnew , Shaw and Singh and give us a chance !

it would help

the atmosphere is shocking at ewood

except for the primark kids in the darwen end nobody makes a peep

Is it any wonder?

They could start by giving us something to cheer about. How about:

- Taking the lead

- Not conceding in the first ten minutes

- Stringing three passes together

- Stop ducking under the ball in our own penalty area

- Tackle, run, move!

- Hell, I'll settle for them looking like they give two @#/?

Amazing how it all comes down to the fans, eh? Especially when no one at the club has cared what the fans think for two years. Just ask Bradley Orr or Danny Murphy.

Come on all true Blackburn Rovers supporters!!! Time to rejoice!

Ignoring the 'true' bit for a second... rejoice?

I'll rejoice when Venkys leave. If we stay up, I'll shrug. This is where what have been driven to but now we should forget what else has gone on and 'get behind the boys'?

In my opinion, Bowyer is intimating that Venkys will not support the club if we are relegated and we will be put into administration. Many fans now welcome that to be rid of them.

The alternative is more of this next season.

The drop in revenue has come from relegation from the PL, which they @#/? away by backing Kean. The difference between Championship and League One income shouldn't make that much difference to a family with Venkys supposed wealth.

Supertramp?

Di you have money on that? What have you been on?

No, Labour Prime Minister Jim Callaghan on his return to Britain from an overseas visit in 1979 ! Known as the winter of discontent.

If my memory is correct, amongst other things, through strikes, we had the dead who couldn't be buried, rubbish being piled-up in the streets, a shortage of bread, the lorry drivers demanding a 25% pay rise. The country was bust and we had been cap in hand to the IMF on more than one occasion - top rate income tax was 98% !!!

Maggie sorted this lot out !

History lesson over.

Difficult to rationalise but just got this gut feel about the next two games - the tide has got to turn sometime.

it would help

the atmosphere is shocking at ewood

except for the primark kids in the darwen end nobody makes a peep

The Rovers Fans don't even clap any more.they say get behind the team but don't practice what they preach.

No, Labour Prime Minister Jim Callaghan on his return to Britain from an overseas visit in 1979 ! Known as the winter of discontent.

If my memory is correct, amongst other things, through strikes, we had the dead who couldn't be buried, rubbish being piled-up in the streets, a shortage of bread, the lorry drivers demanding a 25% pay rise. The country was bust and we had been cap in hand to the IMF on more than one occasion - top rate income tax was 98% !!!

History lesson over.

Difficult to rationalise but just got this gut feel about the next two games - the tide has got to turn sometime.

Wrong thread.

History lesson over.

If that's not a bait laid out for Jim, I don't know what is :lol:

• Backroom

0-2 for me

They will take the lead in the first half and we won't mount a serious threat until the last 5 minutes when we finally get forward and they nick a second on the break

Archived