BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] IT'S A BAD DAY!

you can lose any game but to play like that at home is just bad rodes cannot play the lone forward taking dunn off was ok but bring on a forward to help rodes out for me I would play at home 3-4-2 have one ball wining midfield player two skill full midfield and two wing backs and when go for it something we did not do today

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Hard to be too upset at that. Not good enough is better than no effort. The players did their best but I don't feel Bowyer did.

I don't want Bowyer out, but I do think he should go back into the reserves now.

• Moderation Lead

Missed too many chances, Rhodes hitting a post was key. Our own fault, Bowyer's grace has expired.

Henley needs a break from the team, he's dreadful at the minute.

dyche always on the move, has a notepad, talks to his backroom staff and players, bowyer stands there chewing gum, looking gormless and does the odd (annoying) clap in the air when a rovers player does something simple like pass a ball to one another.

dyche always on the move, has a notepad, talks to his backroom staff and players, bowyer stands there chewing gum, looking gormless and does the odd (annoying) clap in the air when a rovers player does something simple like pass a ball to one another.

To be fair for a couple of players that is an achievement and should be encouraged

• Backroom

Inarticulate random point time:

A manager won the game / a coach lost the game

Rhodes took his goal brilliantly but wasn't at the races otherwise - he had no help though

Why bring on Feeney and not Rudy when we couldn't keep the ball?

Keane looked decent but the defensive partnerships infancy showed (managers fault)

Henley looked weak

Worst wind up stunt I've ever seen, their fans in general were poor until the goal

3/4's of the season gone and GB doesn't know what his best team. Awfully nice guy you can see that but definately a coach not a manager. You can see it in Dyche that not only is he a great coach but he is an excellent man manager and motivator. Easy to jump on the bandwagon when things aren't going well and you've just lost to your arch rivals but if ever there was a team that needed someone who can motivate the players

While I also love Dunny for some of the goals he has scored for Rovers we can't keep relying on a 34 year old veteran who is only fit for 60 minutes every 4 games or so. Time to stop that.

• Backroom

What was the stunt?

A plane saying "35 year who cares, 20 points clear long live venkys"

It didn't raise a single boo from rovers fans or a cheer from their fans

Why on earth didn't Rudy come on earlier for Rhodes who was, as usual, ineffective apart from the goal.

More average, predictable play from Rovers. Time for a new manager

Tuesday 14 Dec 2010;

Blackburn’s owners have spelt out their vision for the future following the shock dismissal of Sam Allardyce -

Venky’s Group want ‘beautiful football’ under new Blackburn manager

I think I saw as much hoof-ball and long throw-ins today than at any time under Big Sam. Mission accomplished Venky's. I would doubt if they even watched our game today, let alone being aware of the FT scoreline.

Like others have said, bringing the newly signed (why???) Feeney on over Gestede was baffling at best. He would have at least provided an outlet for our aimless long ball clearances we seem so fond of.

Season over

Archived