BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Talk

Sounds like an active selling policy to me.

As for this, i really don't get it, he's had ample time to bring in 25+ players, and its hardly like the embargo was a suprise. ""The embargos just caught up with us because we havent been able to bring enough bodies in.

I've said all along him and Shaw will be on commission.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the owners said none of the top players are for sale, and sacked the pair of them for openly

flaunting their availability.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we really want Shaw doing a deal with Knobbers for Garner and then putting him on a great contract with his %. There'll be brown envelopes all over the shop and then we'll have Browny and Garnery up front and they'll be undropable .

I'm working on the theory that we've used the same clever accounts theory that Bolton used to get them away from FFP. Although that's expecting someone to have a brain at Ewood.

I'm working on the theory that we've used the same clever accounts theory that Bolton used to get them away from FFP. Although that's expecting someone to have a brain at Ewood.

I heard Barry Hearn on the radio going on about his chairmanship at Orient and he made a throw away comment that it's a fairly simple practise to avoid FFP embargo with a bit of clever accounting. Just shows how feckin crap the whole infrastructure at the club is. I'd be happy if they did just feck off and let's take the shyte for a few years to get back to a proper functioning club.

I heard Barry Hearn on the radio going on about his chairmanship at Orient and he made a throw away comment that it's a fairly simple practise to avoid FFP embargo with a bit of clever accounting. Just shows how feckin crap the whole infrastructure at the club is. I'd be happy if they did just feck off and let's take the shyte for a few years to get back to a proper functioning club.

Just possibly the size of his deficit is small enough to get around - our year on year deficit is huge and doubtless more difficult to manipulate to get around FFP.

You keep saying this, but the answer is no.

With King on a free, we could end up with Chris Brown as senior striker and no money and little wage budget to bring in support.

King is under 24 - would we get a compensation fee ?

Won't happen otherwise the embargo could have been avoided

Come on man! Haha.

No, nothing in it other than we enquired last year and he's scored loads at PNE again this season. I expect Gestede to go, if we sell Rhodes as well we need Garner +1.

if Rhodes was to leave J*B, does he reckon Garner will be the replacement(depending on cost)?

any idea who Bowyer is targeting to replace Gestede if he leaving this summer?

Well one player I would want to be transferred away from here is "Fam" never before have I seen a worse lazy good for nothing centre forward I watched the whole brighton vs Bournemouth game the guy's lazy, slow, can't hold the ball up for toffee he is a disgrace to his profession does not chase things had the perfect opportunity to score on friday just couldn't be bothered to stretch his leg and score in an empty net. I only hope Hughton is daft enough to offer the waste of space a contract otherwise we could be lumbered with him for a while. :(

Well one player I would want to be transferred away from here is "Fam" never before have I seen a worse lazy good for nothing centre forward I watched the whole brighton vs Bournemouth game the guy's lazy, slow, can't hold the ball up for toffee he is a disgrace to his profession does not chase things had the perfect opportunity to score on friday just couldn't be bothered to stretch his leg and score in an empty net. I only hope Hughton is daft enough to offer the waste of space a contract otherwise we could be lumbered with him for a while. :(

Who?

Unless we pay him out of his contact I can see him sitting tight and collecting his 30k plus a week for another 12 months.

Especially now there is a nandos opening in Blackburn, or as it is commonly known by the tat bros , Fam HQ

• Backroom

Unless we pay him out of his contact I can see him sitting tight and collecting his 30k plus a week for another 12 months.

Quite right as well, its what most people would do, he's not going to get anything like that elsewhere and nobody would just walk away from that.

He's been proven to be a bit rubbish this season but he's gone out on loan and caused no issues so is fulfilling his side of the contract.

Well at least he seems to be a calming influence on Duffy and Captain Grant. Although our best pairing seems to be Killa with Baptiste.

Does anyone know if we will sign Baptiste permanently btw?

Still has a year left on his Bolton contract. His efforts here have not gone unnoticed by Lennon so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get him back. If the choice comes down to him and he decides to stick it out at Bolton then I'm not sure what that will say .....

From the Daily Mail today:-

Blackburn manager Gary Bowyer is due to hold crucial talks with owners Venky's about how to work around the club's transfer embargo. Bowyer has been hemmed in by financial restrictions yet still managed to lead Blackburn to the brink of play-off qualification and the FA Cup quarter finals. His work has been recognised at other clubs considering managerial changes but he is keen to finish what he has started by taking Blackburn up to the Premier League next season.

Rovers have been under embargo since January after falling foul of the Football League's new financial fair play regulations. Key to discussions in India will be whether they accept bids for Rudy Gestede and Jordan Rhodes with Southampton, Crystal Palace, Middlesbrough and Hull interested at the right price.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3039980/Manchester-United-Chelsea-considering-moves-Real-Madrid-s-Sami-Khedira.html#ixzz3XPZa7VEu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Archived