BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham - Sunday 13Th September

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"As for Sunday, I hope we win. Even if it's a scrappy one. Regardless of manager, this team needs points."

If you are asking me what I think the outcome will be, I'm not sure really but if we are going to improve it needs to be sooner rather than later.

I don't think GB has the tactical nous to develop a consistent standard of play, which would enable me to be confident when playing away against a top half team. In normal circumstances I'd take a point but difficult to see how that's going to be enough considering our points tally so far is grim.

I'd love to be proven wrong though. Nottingham forest esq second half performance of last season or even a similar to the 1-0 of last year at Craven Cottage would be just what the club needs, regardless of opinions on what it might change as a result.

I'll go for a 1-1 draw.

I can't see Rovers winning an away game as we aren't adventurous enough and don't pressurise the opposition defence enough. On the flip side if we do get a goal ahead then we aren't capable of digging in for a clean sheet.

If we are going to lose then I hope Tom Cairney scores the winning goal just to highlight what an unnecessary and ridiculous decision it was to sell him to Fulham of all teams.

Think we'll win due to some hoofball or set piece maybe, Fulham are a bit soft and recon we might catch them out physically. A loss wouldn't be the worst result in the world if you know what I mean... Not that I hope we lose of course.

Think we'll win due to some hoofball or set piece maybe, Fulham are a bit soft and recon we might catch them out physically. A loss wouldn't be the worst result in the world if you know what I mean... Not that I hope we lose of course.

Neal surely the priority is winning regardless of who's in charge.

Neal surely the priority is winning regardless of who's in charge.

I'd have agreed with you until steve kean. Where certain wins under him which reportedly kept him in a job started to break my heart.

Defo not there with bowyer and don't think I will be. A win followed by bowyer being replaced would be perfect. Can't see either happening though.

Fulham. I suspect they are a team who (or at least their fans) expect to be up there at the top of the league challenging for promotion. Yet, rather like us, they've been consistently rubbish since they last dropped down to this level.

They are no great shakes and we seem to have done okay against them in recent times. We'll get a 1-1.

Archived