BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Boycott

You renew every year but during the year you tell us you might not not next year!

For example if Coyle becomes manager.......oh wait

And people can't change their minds? Do you know how many times I've thought "never again" walking away from Ewood in the past 6 years?

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is zero ambition being displayed by those running BRFC and no sporting endeavour shown when they are selling our best players to our competitive rivals. Not just the odd player every season to balance the books, but the systematic sale of every quality player we have. To me that's a closing down sale. For Cheston to publically state that supporters not renewing are damaging the Club in the midst of the rank mismanagement is crass and insulting.

Success isn't a prerequisite for loyalty for most supporters. But surely there has to be some form of contract between supporter and Club, that as supporters it is right to say, I give you my loyal support, but in return you must Persue success, show ambition and sporting endeavour. BRFC is a sporting organisation after all. It seems to me that a section of the support don't hold Rovers to that standard anymore. Some supporters seem content with keep the lights on and and satisfy our fixture commitments.

Don't get me wrong, people can spend their money how they please by renewing ST's but what's the contract? Are you happy to renew and watch Rovers loose every week. Is relegation ok? Are you willing to hold Rovers to some standard. Because the way Rovers is being run today shows no desire to Persue success.

As a previous ST holder I will return when ambition and hunger for success is shown and that means when Venkys leave.

And people can't change their minds? Do you know how many times I've thought "never again" walking away from Ewood in the past 6 years?

JB, some people will never move on and they treat this MB like a court room at times.

I not prepare to let 4 people(venkys) force me out of something I throughly enjoyed doing.

Did you post it on here though and then brag about your loyalty every chance you got?

JB, some people will never move on and they treat this MB like a court room at times.

I not prepare to let 4 people(venkys) force me out of something I throughly enjoyed doing.

You might have no choice.

Going to book myself into doctors, why or why i renewed I do not know.

I could have got myself fit and had a couple of seasons playing amateur football on a saturday , after 5 seasons of not playing sunday league. My body aint much up for it these days, but id enjoy the challenge of getting fit.

I have certainly piled the timber on, whilst i have another boxing bout coming up in November which id like to shed a couple of stone for.

Sales apart, the signings now and the ones of the last couple of seasons have been woeful.

Anyone trying to convince themselves that we have signed good players, is really clutching at straws given where we were when Venkys took over and where we are now.

Even now as a championship club with our facilities we should be able to compete better in the transfer market than we are.

This is going to be a painful season.

Predictions -

1.less than 10 points from first 10 games.

2.One of lowest scoring teams in division come may

3.Struggle to keep clean sheets.

4.Coyle sacked before Xmas

5.Ex player appointed somewhere be that board room or management team.

6.Home gates not including away fans to be less than 6000 come may

7.A plum cup tie which club market as being the game of the season to entice a wounded crowd to Ewood.

8.Spontaneous protest to get uglier and to eclipse anything which happened during the Kean out days.

9.Rovers to be relegated with games to spare

Sorry if i dont see any positives but this is going to be painful watching

I could have got myself fit and had a couple of seasons playing amateur football on a saturday , after 5 seasons of not playing sunday league. My body aint much up for it these days, but id enjoy the challenge of getting fit.

I have certainly piled the timber on, whilst i have another boxing bout coming up in November which id like to shed a couple of stone for.

Sales apart, the signings now and the ones of the last couple of seasons have been woeful.

Anyone trying to convince themselves that we have signed good players, is really clutching at straws given where we were when Venkys took over and where we are now.

Even now as a championship club with our facilities we should be able to compete better in the transfer market than we are.

Predictions -

7.A plum cup tie which club market as being the game of the season to entice a wounded crowd to Ewood.

8.Spontaneous protest to get uglier and to eclipse anything which happened during the Kean out days.

. Wait til you see next seasons programme Glen ... It's got About 1/3 less pages ... But I bet it's same price

If they had anything about them there would be limited match day paper back programmes (a higher amount for the first and last home games, as well as Derbys and FA Cup games) with a £1 digital copy available on the app. Wouldn't cost them a penny to produce a programme App, profit margins nice and Venky high.

Predictions -

Come on now Glen number 7 is a complete guess, who we get in the cup is far from certain lol

The programme was making a loss... very few people were buying it last season.

Maybe they are outdated nowadays, I suggested a digital version... cheaper to produce & could sell at a lower price.

It was rank last season that's why. First impressions were grimm with those covers and the inside matched it. One thing Rovers always had was a decent programme going back as long as I can remember.

Downgraded crap like everything else, a real back to the 70's job going off ones I've seen from then. They had nothing to go off then though I suppose but now no excuse, get some colour back in the things. A digital one will probably be put out to franchise like the website etc and really how much different can it be than the website type stuff anyway ?

A programme needs to be unique to the club but as said they will become outdated and defunct soon anyway.

Apart from Middlesbrough and ourselves, every other club in the Championship produced a decent programme last season with lots of reading material unique to the club and lots of historical content about connections with the Rovers. People will buy them if they contain the right reading matter. Sadly, the Rovers, for the past few seasons, have gone down the 'style over substance' road and last season they couldn't even get the style right despite little or no substance.

First thing we stopped doing when venkys arrived was stop buying the programme. Don't miss it at all.

I cancelled my Rovers Player sub and will not buy any merchadise at the Store when visiting or online. If there is an away game during a UK visit I'll try to get a ticket.

I cancelled my Rovers Player sub and will not buy any merchadise at the Store when visiting or online. If there is an away game during a UK visit I'll try to get a ticket.

Ditto, also cancelled my Rovers player sub in protest. Was thinking of buying a shirt, but apart from the insane pricing, i cant see myself supporting Venkys. When they leave, then ill buy me a shirt and socks, dont need a shorts. :)

Ditto, also cancelled my Rovers player sub in protest. Was thinking of buying a shirt, but apart from the insane pricing, i cant see myself supporting Venkys. When they leave, then ill buy me a shirt and socks, dont need a shorts. :)

IF THA LEGS MATCH THA FACE THEN I CAN SEE WHY YOU DONT NEED SHORTS :P

Archived