BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there are still plenty of fans who go every home match that would disagree with all your points.

thats a problem

There isn't a rovers fan sober who could list more Pro's for Coyle or Venkys than cons(apt word) but I think many (like me) who would still frustrated seeing us lose yet another player for nothing to be replaced by a cheaper likely worse alternative.

Nixon: Ben Marshall to Wolves thing in jeopardy. Lambert’s relationship with the Venkys appears to have put the move in jeopardy the Venkys appears to have put the move in jeopardy to eye after an 'agreement' yesterday ... #igiveup

What an utter moron he is.

Come on! More like Lambert’s relationship with the Senior.

venkys don't get involved.

More like Nixon made it up, so the more gullible won't blame his buddy for ballsing up the transfer window.

Ok, over to you Chaddy. What is going on here? Are Venkys trying it on and no one trusts them or cant work with them, (not an unrealistic scenario) or is your mate Nixon making things up (again this scenario is not unheard of). Please let us know when you can.

Ok, over to you Chaddy. What is going on here? Are Venkys trying it on and no one trusts them or cant work with them, (not an unrealistic scenario) or is your mate Nixon making things up (again this scenario is not unheard of). Please let us know when you can.

I can't speak for Chaddy but I'll take a guess. It's been mooted on here all window by JHRover and others after all.

Just counting down the days. Nixon there buying time for people, he has a Masters in it. "There was no deal three days ago, it was off. Then at the eleventh hour Venkys relented. Unfortunately for Rovers there was no time to get anyone in".

Like I said last week/10 days ago. knowing Rovers we will accept a bid on deadline day and no time for buys. typical Venkys. others have said this aswell. we are all used to the way Venkys do business by now

Also I said that Marshall should have been sold when Wolves bid 1.3 million last week. he has been wanted out for 18 months and should have been sold before now. his attitude is pathetic. Yet again typical Venkys.

quite simple we need players in before the deadline. at least 3. right back, centre defender and pacey striker. others people will suggestion other positions but I believe these are the most crucial areas that need address. I would like a keeper but my choice will cost money and probably not a lot available anyway even after the Marshall sale

I can't speak for Chaddy but I'll take a guess. It's been mooted on here all window by JHRover and others after all.

Just counting down the days. Nixon there buying time for people, he has a Masters in it. "There was no deal three days ago, it was off. Then at the eleventh hour Venkys relented. Unfortunately for Rovers there was no time to get anyone in".

Aye, I accept that fully. Just wondering about Chaddys take on it is, as he appears to be nearer to Nixon than anyone else?

Aye, I accept that fully. Just wondering about Chaddys take on it is, as he appears to be nearer to Nixon than anyone else?

Nixon is closest to his wallet, Brian, than anyone else I'd wager. I'd suggest 90% of his twitterings have an agenda of some sorts.

Remind me everyone, just when did Mr Nixon join BRFCS? A few months before the takeover? Just as things were falling into place. Another one on the PR payroll.

Nixon is closest to his wallet, Brian, than anyone else I'd wager. I'd suggest 90% of his twitterings have an agenda of some sorts.

Remind me everyone, just when did Mr Nixon join BRFCS? A few months before the takeover? Just as things were falling into place. Another one on the PR payroll.

No nixon fan but he was on here long before the takeover

Nothing new, I will never forget the Samba deal selling after our window had closed to guarantee no questions of last minute replacements!

I seem to remember Nixon doing some stuff on the Jack Walker memorial programme. I'm sure it was him that mentioned Spurs laughing off our Lineker link and he said Jack not only could have bought Lineker but also Spurs! Those were the days!!!

The bulb has gone in the green light

no money to replace it

sit patiently at the red light Owen

excited by the amber light expecting green next

nothing

then back to red

how long before you realise the green is broke and drive off ?

Archived