BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

Like I said last week/10 days ago. knowing Rovers we will accept a bid on deadline day and no time for buys. typical Venkys. others have said this aswell. we are all used to the way Venkys do business by now

Also I said that Marshall should have been sold when Wolves bid 1.3 million last week. he has been wanted out for 18 months and should have been sold before now. his attitude is pathetic. Yet again typical Venkys.

quite simple we need players in before the deadline. at least 3. right back, centre defender and pacey striker. others people will suggestion other positions but I believe these are the most crucial areas that need address. I would like a keeper but my choice will cost money and probably not a lot available anyway even after the Marshall sale

Venkys plan clearly involves relegation to L1 then a massive downsizing of the payroll and a smaller loss. For some reason (probably to delay seizure of their secured assets) they are just clinging on to ownership (assuming they are actually in control in that respect).

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No nixon fan but he was on here long before the takeover

Nixon brfcs profilehttp://www.brfcc.com/mb/index.php/user/5388-nicko/

Was here in 2007

My mistake, so possibly around the time we were already up for sale and The Trust were getting a bit desperate to sell?

The bulb has gone in the green light

no money to replace it

sit patiently at the red light Owen

excited by the amber light expecting green next

nothing

then back to red

how long before you realise the green is broke and drive off ?

Was that The Smiths or The Wedding Present?

The bulb has gone in the green light

no money to replace it

sit patiently at the red light Owen

excited by the amber light expecting green next

nothing

then back to red

how long before you realise the green is broke and drive off ?

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/15054465.Defining_week_on_and_off_the_field_for_Blackburn_Rovers/?ref=mac

They potted Bowyer when it was too late in the season to make much difference. They'll probably do the same with Coyle.

That's if they can be bothered and if the quarterly meeting falls on the right date.

They potted Bowyer when it was too late in the season to make much difference. They'll probably do the same with Coyle.

That's if they can be bothered and if the quarterly meeting falls on the right date.

November is not too late imo but February certainly is leaving it late imo.

all gone quiet on the marvin emnes front

another dead duck

along with the 3 mooted lame ducks

marshall out

lowe out

senior in (well he isnt get paid nothing is he)

window closed

Given that Ben Marshall has already spoken out a little about the joke that is BRFC, can we get word in his ear ti NOT sign the NDA before he leaves and then tell what he knows. Be a real scoop for a journalist that.

From Nixon

Blackburn. Some progress on Ba. But two rivals. Need to be quick.

Brown envelopes and dodgy dealing isn't just a footballing issue, look at Charlie Adams value rocket before flopping at Liverpool.

How did that happen? What was in it for certain people involved?

I sound like JAL so I stop.

Archived