BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

No I'm saying that this guy on paper looks better than they guy from dumfermiline, so why didn't we take him on trial instead of?

I'd take your point on this if the guy had moved to Preston or Forest but the fact that he went to Oxford pretty much invalidates your point. He's obviously crap.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a terrible feeling that the squad we've currently got is the one we'll end up with till January, apart from perhaps the odd plodder panic signed after the first game is played that'll never get played in the first team.

I'd say it's shocking, but it's a sign of the times that I expected it.

Rankin-Costello played well last season, hopes he can come through....scored a hattrick yesterday from midfeld...

Against Darwen mate, I know and play footy with some of those lads occasionally... Don't get too excited.

Pritchards move to Brighton hits a snag because Norwich have bid, we on the other hand are missing out on Giles Barnes...

I remember when everyone said Modeste was crap... I'd give Sanogo a chance if we have no other options.

According to The Internet: 'Modeste single handedly got Blackburn Rovers relegated in the 2011–12 Premier League season after he got a red card in one of the final games of the season against West Bromwich Albion F.C. which Blackburn ultimately lost 3 - 0 and made survival for the next season practically impossible.[3]

Looks like K**n's been on Wikipedia again.

John Henry(who?) joins from Ayr United as 1st Team Coach.

Is there anyone left in Scotland?

Koyley's extended family is huge.....

So where does that leave Rob Kelly. Resigned or fired ?

John Henry(who?) joins from Ayr United as 1st Team Coach.

Is there anyone left in Scotland?

Koyley's extended family is huge.....

From 2010 he was the reserve team coach at Bolton Wanderers, but left the club shortly after the dismissal of Owen Coyle in October 2012. He subsequently followed Coyle toWigan Athletic in 2013, undertaking a similar role to that of his Burnley and Bolton days. In January 2015 Henry was appointed assistant manager, working with Ian McCall, atScottish League One club Ayr United.[1]

In August 2016 Henry left his role with Ayr to once against work alongside Owen Coyle, this time at Blackburn Rovers as first team coach.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Henry_(footballer)

Personally and I know many here will disagree... Anichebe (released yesterday) would be a bloody good signing if possible. Believe he was on big wages at WBA but so far the only clubs linked are Brum and Derby. If he's going to step down to the championship then he's going to have to get realistic with his wage demands. I've always thought at Champ level he'd do very well and although I've heard stuff about his attitude... We can't exactly be picky.

Anichebe would be a good signing, not sure what his wage demands would be but he does seem within the realm of possibility (albeit slim) for Rovers at this point.

Thought it would be a busy night. Can we expect Coyle's resignation next? Must be one frustrated manager as the Venky's way of directing club is becoming familiar.

Bamford and Traore are standard of names we desperately need.

Brighton must be furious as Norwich snap Pritchard under their nose. Him, Naismith and Brady should be names enough for promotion.

Thought it would be a busy night. Can we expect Coyle's resignation next? Must be one frustrated manager as the Venky's way of directing club is becoming familiar.

Bamford and Traore are standard of names we desperately need.

Brighton must be furious as Norwich snap Pritchard under their nose. Him, Naismith and Brady should be names enough for promotion.

Good pub question there!? Has three relegated teams ever bounced back up in the same season?

Just shows the gap from reality to the PL riches.

Archived