BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] "walk With Birdy" - 18/75 Protest - Wolves Sky Game

Stuart

maybe its a Scottish thing, they have rounded on the Norwich fan who called in about Alex Neill,and made some excellent point, he gets back he wouldn't talk like that if he was next to Alex Neill, and on that I am done with Jim White and this really poor show.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe its a Scottish thing, they have rounded on the Norwich fan who called in about Alex Neill,and made some excellent point, he gets back he wouldn't talk like that if he was next to Alex Neill, and on that I am done with Jim White and this really poor show.

Absolutely. That collusive, undermining, wannabe-one of the lads comment said all you need to know about Mr White. Terrible show!

• Backroom

At this point I'm quite happy with Coyle being wishy-washy. He'll never earn the same hatred as SK, but at the same time will never be respected enough to dampen the protests. His attitude will ensure the target remains mostly on Venky's, which is exactly where it needs to be. Kean was offensive in every possible way, whereas Coyle is so inoffensive that he's not even worth spending time on.

thought i would comment on it..

1. The plan was ? meet at 4.20 outside the players enterance...No Wayne Wild, No Birdy and No admin off here (what the hell is WAR been set up for?)

2,I thought Simon Garner was the "face and spokesperson " of WAR ,he should have been there adressing the fans.

3,No one said id be walking 20 miles haha

4. The wolves fans going in the ground were fantastic and I shook hands with every single one that was outside the turnstyles as they clapped us.

5.Dissapointing number of boycotters outside during the game , 5 of us ...inc len venkhater and andyW off here.

6.Dissappointing number outside after the game , again no birdy,wayne wild or admin on here. I was chatting to someone who said hello(not near the protest) to wayne wild ( he knew him) and he totally blanked him. Great way for the trust head to treat folk.

7.Didnt get as much abuse as the other protests and one was outside BBE where someone called us Wan5ers and one after when he was giving it large about its our fault and we shouldnt be allowed back when the slumdogs leave and we were a disgrace to rovers , i pointed out as to if he was such a good fan why he had walked out before the end . he muttered obsenities and walked off.

Overall good to see no arrests , good to hear ian holloway sticking up for us but the ones booing (it was loud boos from the riverside) are deluded scabs who deserve everything venkys rape them with. The ones booing are scum and are nothing but VENKY LOVING RETARDS.

Great picture of you in the Telegraph. Good meeting you too!

Vox pop from the telegraph:-

Bill Hacking said he will continue to support the team.

He said: “Venky’s are the owners now whether we like it or not. They are supporting the club financially. We do need someone better, but I am not sure we will get anyone.”

Wail.

Vox pop from the telegraph:-

Wail.

If not a plant then a very deluded comment.

I'm no business man but someone racking up a debt of £100 million when also making a net profit of £50 million in player sales alone, can hardly be said to be supporting the club financially.

If not a plant then a very deluded comment.

I'm no business man but someone racking up a debt of £100 million when also making a net profit of £50 million in player sales alone, can hardly be said to be supporting the club financially.

As I have said, the money thats came through the club in the last 6 years + debt is close to HALF A BILLION. VENKY'S are using that money not there own money. This is such a crucial point that everyone needs to get, understand and get out as often as possible.

Also as important and not to be forgotten, is where did the money originate from that bought the club as mentioned by Glen, Bradford wasn't it.

Hotpoint anyone

As I have said, the money thats came through the club in the last 6 years + debt is close to HALF A BILLION. VENKY'S are using that money not there own money. This is such a crucial point that everyone needs to get, understand and get out as often as possible.

Also as important and not to be forgotten, is where did the money originate from that bought the club as mentioned by Glen, Bradford wasn't it.

Hotpoint anyone

Indeed it does and if these lot on SKY or Talkrot are going to bring up figures they should bring up the ones from the whole story not just what they pluck out of thin air or are fed. No need to ask then why there are protests.

As always though because of the people in the background it's propaganda v's truth.

You're wrong. The LT is key to local opinion of those who don't spend all day on social media or message boards.

Far more 'casual' fans wanted to talk about how bad Kean was and whether he should go after the "Time To Go Steve" front page. It got all of Blackburn talking about the issue.

If the LT started backing, or at least seriously reporting, on the efforts to remove Venkys, you would see a bigger swing in opinion.

Like Thwaites though, they aren't interested in supporting the views of their own local customers.

Anyone who takes what is said in newspaper as gospel is a @#/? idiot in my opinion. The protesters who are knocking around at the moment are probably the ones i can identify with the most... People who can make up their own minds without being swayed by propaganda, they're the ones who care enough about the club to take the time to seek out the truth... The rest, lazy @#/?s who deserve what they get.

Some people may be aware that Stan Collymore is in the process of setting up a call Collymore to rival his slot on talk sport. He has no love for them, given that they effectively gave him the bullet. From what I can gather, this new show will begin in the next few days.

It may be worth bringing todays little love in on the station, to his attention and asking foe some publicity with the real facts. He audience may not be huge, but if recorded and Tweeted, may give us some exposure.

The so called phone in on TalkSport just confirmed that their project of asset stripping the Club is still alive and ongoing. Looks like the Agents and Rao's are planning to carry on until there's no meat left on the bones. But still some do nothing.When they've run off with the loot the Club will go bump and the protesters will be blamed for scaring away our so called lifeline.

Fecking stitch up.

Coyle is a big nothing, won't be remembered when hes gone good or bad, I don't actually hate him the way I have previous managers, Lambert excluded, he's just a very poor inept so called manager, venkys are the target, I couldn't give a toss about talkshites opinions, the outsiders know the sum of f all

Coyle is a big nothing, won't be remembered when hes gone good or bad, I don't actually hate him the way I have previous managers, Lambert excluded, he's just a very poor inept so called manager, venkys are the target, I couldn't give a toss about talkshites opinions, the outsiders know the sum of f all

Halloween is the only day Owen Coyle is seems normal... Clown.

Some people may be aware that Stan Collymore is in the process of setting up a call Collymore to rival his slot on talk sport. He has no love for them, given that they effectively gave him the bullet. From what I can gather, this new show will begin in the next few days.

It may be worth bringing todays little love in on the station, to his attention and asking foe some publicity with the real facts. He audience may not be huge, but if recorded and Tweeted, may give us some exposure.

Yes Stan got the bullet because Talksport is run by the Murdoch news empire which Collymore sucessfully sued for defimation against the Sun. He hates them with a passion this is why we got a slating today by Jim White, because of the Sem/Kentaro link nearly all have links to Jerome Andersons agency as they are his clients.

Indeed...

WHATEVER your views on the 1875 protest, its hard to argue that it didnt have an effect on the game.

Rovers had just taken the lead through Sam Gallaghers thunderous shot when fans started streaming in up the steps and filled all four sides of the ground full of Venkys Out chants.

Wolves boss Rob Edwards said later his side enjoyed the moment, likening it to a European tie as fireworks lit up the sky behind the Riverside Stand.

The rage from supporters is aimed directly at the owners, but those on the field will have sensed the change in mood inside Ewood Park, even if they didnt realise it at the time.

The 18th-minute walk-in signalled the start of a Wolves resurgence, while the 75th-minute walk-out was followed soon after by the equaliser.

It just felt strange - these things dont normally happen at football matches.

Whether it will make any difference to those watching from India remains to be seen.

Sigh...

Another one only prepared to dance to the Newsquest commercial tune. Oh, for an up and coming Jim White to put the fear of God in people, and garner respect.

The atmosphere was the best it has been in as long as I can remember. Ewood was alive.

Aside from the show of numbers, the 1875 protest was to show the contrast between what Ewood is like with fans and without - and show their importance to football. I'd say we achieved exactly that

The reason for the result, meanwhile, was mediocre players and a @#/? manager. Making negative substitutions. Again.

I suppose all of the late goals and our current league position are down to the 1875 protest as well? :rolleyes:

What a twerp.

Archived