BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Joe Rothwell

2 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Feels like his chances are going to be even more limited with the arrival of Chappers

Chapman hardly started when he was fit last season, so he will probs be sat next to him on the bench, whilst we are playing long balls up to nobody and losing the ball.

1 hour ago, AAK said:

Chapman hardly started when he was fit last season, so he will probs be sat next to him on the bench, whilst we are playing long balls up to nobody and losing the ball.

Yer, i just mean that they are similar (used as impact players) and Chapman will probably be used more than Rothwell. So Rothwell won't even be coming off the bench anymore (not that he is anyway)

• 1 year later...
38 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

If I see the word " journey " again I'll scream. The only " journey " I want Rothwell to be on is from our half to their half.

But please Tyrone Don't Stop Believin'. This could be Mowbrays mantra and ties in with his oft used word.

https://m.youtube.com/watch/1k8craCGpgs

44 minutes ago, arbitro said:

But please Tyrone Don't Stop Believin'. This could be Mowbrays mantra and ties in with his oft used word.

https://m.youtube.com/watch/1k8craCGpgs

Yes, I see what you did there. I had a great LP with all those on, Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Quarterflash etc American stadium rock style stuff.

Thinking about it, here's one from Venkies for Tony Mowbray - " Carry On My Wayward Son ". I think that was Kansas.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1