BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thomas Kaminski

Said the other night at ewood when there was feck all else happening that I felt sorry for him. In the flesh I’ve not seen a goalkeeper in the championship since he’s arrived that I’d trade him for. 

1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

Wow, great news, really wasn't expecting this until at least the summer, if at all. Eases the burden a bit with all these deals we need to get signed. Just need some of our contract rebels to get on board.

• Like 1

Oh don’t get me wrong I have previously fully advocated changes behind the scenes as well as the manager. However I know full well the changes that have happened that continue to happen the ambition and planning that is in progress and I am allowed to have changed my point of view based on that. The point being as highlighted many believe issues behind the scenes prevent players from signing and constantly lay blame on the club todays news contract for TK dismisses that notion! In fact I am happy to suggest that another deal is very close to being done and dusted👍. It shows that neither SW or TM can be held to blame

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

Oh don’t get me wrong I have previously fully advocated changes behind the scenes as well as the manager. However I know full well the changes that have happened that continue to happen the ambition and planning that is in progress and I am allowed to have changed my point of view based on that. The point being as highlighted many believe issues behind the scenes prevent players from signing and constantly lay blame on the club todays news contract for TK dismisses that notion! In fact I am happy to suggest that another deal is very close to being done and dusted👍. It shows that neither SW or TM can be held to blame

If we had any real ambition we would have seen some serious action in the transfer window just gone.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, 1864roverite said:

Are you able to reveal the tangible changes publically yet which have totally changed your mind?

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

If we had any real ambition we would have seen some serious action in the transfer window just gone.

It's actually staggering anybody could fail to see this. Be a long time before we are in this position again.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, 1864roverite said:

So, you have writ often and large about huge impending changes at Ewood without any details at all and without any time frame.

If the owners have seen the light and big changes are afoot, what's stopping them, given that this is the best chance we've had of getting back to the Premiership since we were relegated by these idiot owners eleven years ago? You'd think they would hurry at least some of them along since we are in the top 6 but out of form. Since its presumably good news, why can't it be shared with other Rovers supporters? Would cheer us up--a good thing surely?

Or are these changes long-term?---ie Venky jam tomorrow.

TBH if you continue to post about plans you can't or won't disclose, what use are you? You come across as bumming yourself up and treating the rest of us as lesser  beings.

Massive boost seeing Kaminski sign a new deal. He's such a key player for us. I'm hoping we'll see Travis next. He seems to really care and be stepping up in a leadership sense of late. It does seem as though the club is trying to pre-empt things a little more to prevent the contract situation of this season from happening again. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Such a lazy criticism to make. Refusing to sell players who can walk for nothing in a few months would suggest there is ambition. ‘Serious action’ like we can suddenly start throwing millions around. You’d be the first to criticise if we ended up under a transfer embargo. 

Great news about TK. Thought the club always left contracts to run down without bothering to do anything about it so this must be a shock to some.