BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

FA Cup 2020/21

• 1 month later...

Down to the semi finals now and its 

Chelsea v Man City

Leicester v Southampton

I'd like Southampton to win it from here,they're hoping to allow 20000 fans in for the final aslong as the relaxed covid restrictions go ahead on time and are not put back.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Pleased to see City miss out on yet another Final and also their quadruple quest.

A decent enough game but don't know why it took Dean so long into the game before booking Fernandinho who seems to operate under his own rules --- but then so has Dean for most of his overlong career.

I don't really mind who wins today's other semi, either team should make it an ok Final to watch v Chelsea.

8 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Pleased to see City miss out on yet another Final and also their quadruple quest.

A decent enough game but don't know why it took Dean so long into the game before booking Fernandinho who seems to operate under his own rules --- but then so has Dean for most of his overlong career.

I don't really mind who wins today's other semi, either team should make it an ok Final to watch v Chelsea.

I thought it was a pretty boring game but then most semi finals are. Sterling played like he’d never seen a football before.

All the fancy away shirts and third shirts yet we had two teams both playing in blue ?

• Like 1

On 22/03/2021 at 04:00, Darrenbot said:

Down to the semi finals now and its 

Chelsea v Man City

Leicester v Southampton

I'd like Southampton to win it from here,they're hoping to allow 20000 fans in for the final aslong as the relaxed covid restrictions go ahead on time and are not put back.

I'm hoping that Leicester win it, a club that was taken over in 2010 and as never looked back . The comparison to our own takeover in the same year and events afterwards are probably not good reading on Venky's part.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I thought it was a pretty boring game but then most semi finals are. Sterling played like he’d never seen a football before.

All the fancy away shirts and third shirts yet we had two teams both playing in blue ?

And such a clash I didn't notice!

The game today should be interesting with a few fans allowed back in.

Not too bothered about who wins it this year as long as it's whoever comes out on top today.

However, of today's teams, I can only see Leicester being able to give Chelsea a run for their money under Tuchel. 

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Stuart said:

Can’t say I’m too upset but VAR is destroying football.

as much as id`e like leicester to win ,thats the worst decision in 140 years of professional football,the game has been decided by a **** in a suit somewhere in a london office,the game is being destroyed i completely agree

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

as much as id`e like leicester to win ,thats the worst decision in 140 years of professional football,the game has been decided by a **** in a suit somewhere in a london office,the game is being destroyed i completely agree

I think you’re spot on.

VAR is corrupt and an external actor decides which decisions to refer and which not to. Needs to be three referrals by each manager, not somebody who is not accountable.

I would have hated it if that had been Rovers and not Chelsea. Glad Foxes won but that equaliser should have stood whether or not he was just offside by a bootlace. 

VAR stinks and spoils football for the fans.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bazza said:

I would have hated it if that had been Rovers and not Chelsea. Glad Foxes won but that equaliser should have stood whether or not he was just offside by a bootlace. 

VAR stinks and spoils football for the fans.

Actually offside is the easiest for VAR.

It is the offside law that needs attention.

The IT is fine but the interpretations arrived at are sometimes questionable but not with offsides.

3 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Delighted for Leicester and their owners. Taking note Venkys? Nah thought not.

Yep same here.

But I'm now hoping that the self proclaimed big 6 lose every game they play from now on.

#idontholdagrudge

#fuckthebig6

#screwtheESL

• Like 4