BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Fans Forum / Roverstore

3 minutes ago, Nuttall is lost said:

I'm not against card, nor cash for that matter but I believe merchants must accept both.  Sometimes its convenient to pay with card, sometimes it more convenient to pay with cash.

Not with the people who are serving at the Rovers, it would be utter chaos. Each transaction would take twice as long.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nuttall is lost said:

I understand card is quicker.   But going back to my point is it not illegal to refuse cash?

Basically if you are in debt (fines / finance agreements etc..) then they must take cash as it is legal tender.

But as you are agreeing to a new transaction at the point of retail, the retailer can set certain terms of the sale. I.e card only. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hasta said:

Basically if you are in debt (fines / finance agreements etc..) then they must take cash as it is legal tender.

But as you are agreeing to a new transaction at the point of retail, the retailer can set certain terms of the sale. I.e card only. 

ok thanks for the info. Didn't know that. 

Won;t be long before you pay with an embedded microchip🤣

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve got a couple of questions, wondered if anyone could possibly help me out…

Does anyone know what the smallest size available in the goalkeeper shirts is? Or even if there are still kids ones available for sale in the club shop?

And for anyone who has bought a shirt for a child, how do they size up?

Cheers!

On 21/11/2022 at 12:34, Miller11 said:

Does anyone know what the smallest size available in the goalkeeper shirts is? Or even if there are still kids ones available for sale in the club shop?

Cheers!

My lad is a average height/weight 12 year old and for a comfortable fit we had to get him small adults in both the home and GK's kit.

4 hours ago, MarkBRFC said:

My lad is an average height/weight 12 year old and for a comfortable fit we had to get him small adults in both the home and GK's kit.

Thanks Mark. I was worried I might have to get a bigger size than I normally would so hopefully it won’t drown him!

On 21/11/2022 at 12:34, Miller11 said:

Cheers!

My lad is 6.5 and slightly tall for his age. I've got him size 9-10 this season and the fit is just about right, maybe slightly on the big side. But a size 7-8 I've no doubt would have been too small. So I'd recommend going a size up based on my experience. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robbo_rovers said:

My lad is 6.5 and slightly tall for his age. I've got him size 9-10 this season and the fit is just about right, maybe slightly on the big side. But a size 7-8 I've no doubt would have been too small. So I'd recommend going a size up based on my experience. 

Perfect! Thanks for this. I’m after a goalkeeper shirt for my nephew who is little. Turns 6 in the new year so hopefully the 7-8 will be ok

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

And how they manage to mess up stock levels so consistently.

Without knowing what the sales figures are I don't know how you reach that sort of viewpoint. 

Also you need to understand the current problems with the supply chain coming from China as I know from my own knowledge at the company I worked for.