BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mowbrays Successor

17 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Surely this and the Tony Mowbray discussion threads should be merged?Β 

That would get it well over 700 pages and nearly three quarters of the way to a 1000 good planπŸ˜€

Wait until Wilder goes to WBA, do nothing, all the decent options get jobs elsewhere and then the loonies on Facebook and Twitter can base all their arguments on "who could we get FFS" as a reason to keep Mowbray in place.

• Like 2

On 18/05/2021 at 14:03, gumboots said:

Unfortunately Mowbrays successor looks like being Mowbray so nothing to discuss

Sadly, that's probably true, gumboots; but hoping that there's a drop of common sense in Venky Towers, and that someone there reads those of us who actually care about This Great Club of Ours, can I put forward - again? I think I suggested him when his team won the Scottish League Cup earlier this season - the name of Callum Davidson?

Listening to his St. Johnstone team beating Hibernian in Scottish Cup as I type this, he's coming across as a really savvy, younger - early 40s - manager.

Callum Davidson doing really well at St. Johnstone and double cup winners in Scotland. Must be contender for the Rovers job(unless he moved on to a bigger club)Β whenever we have a vacancy which I think will be about 10 to 15 games into next season if Rovers start badly and Fans get on the back on Mowbray inside Ewood Park. It does looks like Mowbray is staying in place for the start of next season.Β 

On 21/05/2021 at 15:33, JHRover said:

Wait until Wilder goes to WBA, do nothing, all the decent options get jobs elsewhere and then the loonies on Facebook and Twitter can base all their arguments on "who could we get FFS" as a reason to keep Mowbray in place.

Does Wilder fit into their set up with Luke Dowling there as Sporting Director at WBA. Wilder left Sheffield United cos one of the reasons was he didn't want a sporting director at the club

6 hours ago, dallydally said:

Nuno Espirito Santo available after tomorrow. Leaving Wolves

ain't coming here

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Callum Davidson doing really well at St. Johnstone and double cup winners in Scotland. Must be contender for the Rovers job(unless he moved on to a bigger club)Β whenever we have a vacancy which I think will be about 10 to 15 games into next season if Rovers start badly and Fans get on the back on Mowbray inside Ewood Park. It does looks like Mowbray is staying in place for the start of next season.Β 

Does Wilder fit into their set up with Luke Dowling there as Sporting Director at WBA. Wilder left Sheffield United cos one of the reasons was he didn't want a sporting director at the club

ain't coming here

Nobody is coming here, as there is no vacant position.Β 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, rigger said:

Nobody is coming here, as there is no vacant position.Β 

It does appear that Mowbray has survive for this season poor results and performances.Β 

But he will be under pressure this coming season and fans are back within the stadium aswell.Β Β 

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

But he will be under pressure this coming season and fans are back within the stadium aswell.Β Β 

Will you be booing him Chaddy and shouting "Mowbray Out!"?

Of course not, neither will the Rovers fans...groundhog day again.Β 

• Like 2

Seeing how David Moyes has rejuvenated his career this season a west ham makes me feel Mark Hughes must be Due a revival, just a case of finding the right club at the right time with a good backroom/coaching team.....Β 

Sadly I just cant see him coming here and being happy working the way our club is currently run.

This dishonourable shower of shite aren't leaving any time soon, despite all his protestations of not being a burden. If he can have the sort of relegation type runs he has had and constantly keep his job, then there is no chance of ridding ourselvesΒ of this poor, poor excuse for a manager. We are destined for repeated death spirals, confused and poor tactics, players out of position, shite man management and excuse after excuse from the so calledΒ leader, who's only remit is to feather his and Boro players nest. Mowbray is rapidly becoming Kean Mk 2, a massive steaming pile, incapable of speaking the truth, totally inept and with no moral compass.

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, blue_n_white99 said:

This dishonourable shower of shite aren't leaving any time soon, despite all his protestations of not being a burden. If he can have the sort of relegation type runs he has had and constantly keep his job, then there is no chance of ridding ourselvesΒ of this poor, poor excuse for a manager. We are destined for repeated death spirals, confused and poor tactics, players out of position, shite man management and excuse after excuse from the so calledΒ leader, who's only remit is to feather his and Boro players nest. Mowbray is rapidly becoming Kean Mk 2, a massive steaming pile, incapable of speaking the truth, totally inept and with no moral compass.

I think you need to speak your mind and tell us what you really think! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

• Like 4