BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Kit supplier and sponsor from 21/22

1 hour ago, 1864roverite said:

Looking at the Bolton away shirt here in westhoughton and I think is the rovers collar is similar it will be a lovely shirt it’s not a square collar and it’s kit exactly a round collar but the shirt does look great

This one?

Screenshot_20220702-201133_Chrome.thumb.png.46c611332a32ba21fe38dd1a89ed360b.png

Those are all, 100%, the kits.

A very simple question for those of you that meet with Steve Waggott, which he should be able to answer:

When other kits are produced, they’re sent with the sponsor already printed to the shirt. Why is ours different? 

I’d love to know his reply. 

8 minutes ago, J*B said:

A very simple question for those of you that meet with Steve Waggott, which he should be able to answer:

When other kits are produced, they’re sent with the sponsor already printed to the shirt. Why is ours different? 

Maybe Chaddy could forward this when he meets with him.

12 minutes ago, J*B said:

It's so the club can print the sponsor off centre...

I would imagine the reasoning this year I'd due to the sponsor not being finalised until recently. It could also because the Ladies team has a different sponsor so it's easier to send blank shirts and print them accordingly.

4 minutes ago, Gumbi said:

It's so the club can print the sponsor off centre...

I would imagine the reasoning this year I'd due to the sponsor not being finalised until recently. It could also because the Ladies team has a different sponsor so it's easier to send blank shirts and print them accordingly.

Good knowledge!

Macron don’t design issue different fits for mens and womens teams - it’s the same shirt. But they do print different sponsors on to different shirts, eg 3000 with the mens sponsor and 500 with the ladies sponsor.

If you don’t get them to do it at source, you use a company like Elms to add the sponsor once the shirts arrive in the UK - but that costs you (Rovers) money to print every kit. So again, Steve (if you’re reading), why have Rovers had to have the sponsors added at our own cost, rather than at source, and exactly how much did that decision cost?

• Backroom

Home and third kits look nice enough, always keen on red accents on the home kit and the rose is a nice touch on the third 

But what the hell is that away kit about, it’s lazy and pointless, should have just scrapped it or used as a third if necessary 

56 minutes ago, J*B said:

Good knowledge!

Macron don’t design issue different fits for mens and womens teams - it’s the same shirt. But they do print different sponsors on to different shirts, eg 3000 with the mens sponsor and 500 with the ladies sponsor.

If you don’t get them to do it at source, you use a company like Elms to add the sponsor once the shirts arrive in the UK - but that costs you (Rovers) money to print every kit. So again, Steve (if you’re reading), why have Rovers had to have the sponsors added at our own cost, rather than at source, and exactly how much did that decision cost?

Normally about £3-£4 per top depending on the colours in the sponsors logo.  So on 3500 tops it's a pretty penny.

Is there any pattern or detail on the navy away kit? It looks extremely basic.

I'll also be disappointed if the badges are stickers and not embroidered like they were in the past and are on the training wear.