BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

16 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Post unhidden, on reflection.
We can’t win with that particular poster.

We protect him, it’s apparently pathetic, we let it all slide, then we allow bullies to run wild apparently.

16 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

You post daft opinions, you will get called out for them. Isn’t that just message boards since time immemorial? 

I’d literally never spoken to a mod before the last couple of months, yet now! And my posting style hasn’t changed in 20 years, so go figure.

Said poster dug himself into a hole by parroting lazy media narratives regarding Lampard. The rest of us could see that he wasn't good enough, and we are being proven right. 

Everton players continue to make schoolboy mistakes - Godfrey last night. To me this falls on Lampard and his inability to mentally prepare players. 

As to Burnley; they've won 4 games all season yet are in with a fighting chance of staying up. It's barmy. 

On 03/04/2022 at 18:52, roversfan99 said:

Utter rubbish. I can honestly say that I dont have a strong personal opinion of Lampard either way. I just think quite justifiably that his managerial CV is below average, that the signing of Ali has been crap, that Everton have got worse since his appointment and that he wouldnt have got the job had he not enjoyed the playing career that he did.

Well our opinions are very different on this and I still stand by my comments

19 hours ago, longsiders1882 said:

Well what do I know - not the greatest football but I’ll take the points and the fight.

It really is the hope that kills you however I still think we will go down, most likely lose Saturday at Norwich as well.

Don't you play on Sunday at 2 pm on Sky Sports?

3 hours ago, DE. said:

As soon as Lampard started publicly slating his own team so early in his tenure I figured it would end badly. He doesn't have the accolades and respect as a manager to do that - and even managers that do have that level of respect rarely make a point of criticising their team in public. It's counter-productive and gives the impression of a manager shirking responsibility. 

The players this season have failed to stand up under 2 managers and don't haver the bottle for the relegation fight. Even yesterday game shown they were only a couple of players up for the fight. 

Still think Everton will get out of it and it reminds me of when Everton got out of relegation on the last day of the season in 93/94 season

34 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Well our opinions are very different on this and I still stand by my comments

Don't you play on Sunday at 2 pm on Sky Sports?

The players this season have failed to stand up under 2 managers and don't haver the bottle for the relegation fight. Even yesterday game shown they were only a couple of players up for the fight. 

Still think Everton will get out of it and it reminds me of when Everton got out of relegation on the last day of the season in 93/94 season

Indeed, was it Hans Seger who had a nightmare at just the right time for Everton. 

• Backroom
39 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

And the fans can see that. There's no need for the manager to publicly shame the players. Not a single good reason to do so. The only (formerly) good manager in recent times who has resorted to that is Mourinho, and it stopped working years ago. Now it has the opposite affect as player power is more prominent now than it ever has been.

How often did/do you hear the likes of Ferguson, Wenger, Klopp, Pep, etc berating their own players? It doesn't happen because they know that what needs to be said can and should be said in private. Going public is a sign of a manager who has either lost control or doesn't care.

• Like 2

On 07/04/2022 at 17:21, DE. said:

And the fans can see that. There's no need for the manager to publicly shame the players. Not a single good reason to do so. The only (formerly) good manager in recent times who has resorted to that is Mourinho, and it stopped working years ago. Now it has the opposite affect as player power is more prominent now than it ever has been.

How often did/do you hear the likes of Ferguson, Wenger, Klopp, Pep, etc berating their own players? It doesn't happen because they know that what needs to be said can and should be said in private. Going public is a sign of a manager who has either lost control or doesn't care.

How many times do players under Ferguson, Pep and Klopp ever bottled it as much as Everton players are this season? Their performance this season has been pathetic tbh and There has been only 1 shining light for them and that has been Anthony Gordon. 

• Backroom

Be hilarious if Burnley didn’t beat Norwich now and they finish the week no better off after a season defining moment 

I mean they will beat Norwich but we can hope 

11 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Norwich are beyond shit Chaddy so it’s unlikely. I was shocked at Leeds winning 3-0 at Watford.

I'm not shocked at Leeds winning at Watford and the impact Jesse Marsch has had there since being appointing there. 

I think Norwich are capable of winning tomorrow

• Backroom
Just now, jim mk2 said:

Looks like the end for Burnley. Sad to see a Lancashire town club go down, would much rather have seen fourth division Brentford get relegated. 

Premier League Brentford look safe as houses 

Between Everton and Burnley now you’d think

Burnley have much much kinder fixtures but did so this weekend as well 

• Like 5