BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I just saw that United want to buy Branthwaite from Everton. They must be seeing something I didn’t.

Maybe they want someone to.l make Maguire look good? 

We've had some good loans over the years. He definitely wasn't one of them. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Apparently City are signing Haaland in the summer for £63m.

Bloody hell. 

That's a good price, as absurd as that sounds. He was being touted as costing double that not so long back. The game has gone mad, especially in the Premier League.

Would be an excellent signing for City though.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Bloody hell. 

It doesn’t matter how many trophies City win they will always strengthen the team in the close season. Selling Rovers to the Chicken Chokers was our biggest mistake but choosing not to strengthen the team that won the Prem was our second biggest mistake.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Bloody hell. 

The English footballing pyramid is just a complete joke. 

Here we are, just 1 league below them, wondering how we are going to be able to bring in 8-10 players for half a curly wurly and a packet of love hearts, whilst City can go and spend £63m on one of the most coveted players without batting an eyelid.

Shrugs all round from the EFL & PL.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It doesn’t matter how many trophies City win they will always strengthen the team in the close season. Selling Rovers to the Chicken Chokers was our biggest mistake but choosing not strengthening the team that won the Prem was our second biggest mistake.

I have a City supporting friend who laments that Liverpool get all the favourable media coverage - much like the Utd fan I spoke to on Good Friday, it takes all of my willpower not to slap him.

The fact they were sold to one dodgy foreign owner - who went bust and sold them to an even dodgier foreign owner (although considerably wealthier) irritates me beyond belief. They fucked it up and still managed to land on their feet.

Meanwhile our owners continue to choke the life out of us.

• Like 3

• Backroom

The gulf in class between Liverpool and United is ridiculous, Gary Neville going in on United and he has a point they are pitiful

Got to think Liverpool are nailed on for the quadruple here 

20 minutes ago, Tom said:

The gulf in class between Liverpool and United is ridiculous, Gary Neville going in on United and he has a point they are pitiful

Got to think Liverpool are nailed on for the quadruple here 

Winning the league is not in their hands and Chelsea and City are both capable of beating them in a one-off final so there’s absolutely nothing nailed on for Liverpool yet apart from the League Cup. 

Edited by oldjamfan1
  • Like 2

Gary Neville after the game:

"I can’t explain how it’s gone from being promising at the end of last season when United finished second to where we are today, which is an all-time low"

United are 6th in the table so it's all relative I suppose

I remember when we used to beat that lot. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Gary Neville after the game:

"I can’t explain how it’s gone from being promising at the end of last season when United finished second to where we are today, which is an all-time low"

United are 6th in the table so it's all relative I suppose

I remember when we used to beat that lot. 

I remember them being relegated.

• Like 3