BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League season 21/22

I despair at this modern way of playing sometimes particularly with goalkeepers who wait until the last millisecond until they play it despite being closed down at a rate of knots. The absolute last thing Leeds needed was to concede an early goal then the keeper gifts Arsenal a goal. And now the Leeds captain has been sent off for a ludicrous challenge which got exactly what it deserved.

Madness from Leeds and it could be costly in the bigger picture.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, arbitro said:

I despair at this modern way of playing sometimes particularly with goalkeepers who wait until the last millisecond until they play it despite being closed down at a rate of knots. The absolute last thing Leeds needed was to concede an early goal then the keeper gifts Arsenal a goal. And now the Leeds captain has been sent off for a ludicrous challenge which got exactly what it deserved.

Madness from Leeds and it could be costly in the bigger picture.

Leeds have bottled it - they'll be the one to go down of the three.

18 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

But, but Leeds can't go down. They are a massive club with a huge fan base who play football "the right way". Surely that's enough to secure their place in the top flight?

the right way meaning they pass it around a lot,don`t create anything and  then lose the ball in dangerous areas😛

32 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

the right way meaning they pass it around a lot,don`t create anything and  then lose the ball in dangerous areas😛

You do know I was being sarcastic right? Living in Leeds has lowered my tolerance of them. 

• Like 4

• Backroom

Dan James is a disgrace, team ‘fighting’ for survival one down at home and he puts in that tackle, utterly reckless and feckless 

• Like 2

• Moderation Lead

Leeds will go down on goal difference, which would be a shame for them, but nobody else will be bothered! 
They’ve been unfortunate with injuries tk key players, but injuries happen to everyone else too!

Allied to the fact, Brentford massively picked up their form and Eriksen has also made a difference since signing….

• Moderation Lead
Just now, goozburger said:

Dingles to come down instead, please. As a Rovers supporter for many years and through thick and thin, I will never ever want Burnl*y to benefit because we wanted another team to fail.

Like to think it’s a given id rather Burnley went down, unfortunately though, I think they’ll stay up on goal difference….

44 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

leeds paid 25 million quid for him,which was a complete ****** joke,he can run fast but can`t do much else🙂

Totally agree. Hes a terrible player. All pace nothing else. He also comes across as a total plank