BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 19/1/22

• Backroom

Edun looking really good in an attacking sense 

The sky sports commentator says it can’t be handball cause his hand is in front of his chest, is this a rule?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Everything from the ref to the way the ball is bouncing tells me we are not winning tonight. Draw at best.

We haven’t helped ourselves but we should have had a couple of penalties and they should be down to 10. Not our night.

Edited by booth
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Edun looking really good in an attacking sense 

The sky sports commentator says it can’t be handball cause his hand is in front of his chest, is this a rule?

I thought that was bollocks personally. Hands by side surely, but not that. 

1 minute ago, benhben said:

If we get one we'll go on to win this game...just need to take a chance. Need Gallagher to step up infrint of goal. 

Need to work hard and not let them think on the ball. Hull have plenty of mistakes in them if you don’t let them play.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I thought that was bollocks personally. Hands by side surely, but not that. 

I can see how it means the handball has no real effect on anything, no advantage to be gained as it would strike your body anyway. But there can't be a much more obvious movement of your hands.

• Backroom

Scary how Hull have cut through us at various points tonight. Have to think Wilder will be sitting there thinking that if Boro go for the jugular against us they could give us a proper thrashing. 

Could be 2-0 down. Lucky not to be.

Edited by DE.
  • Like 1