BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Barnsley (h) - 29/12/21

9 minutes ago, bigbrandjohn said:

Wearing my new Rovers shirt from Christmas and about to sign in to Rovers TV. What could possibly go wrong?

I ordered both the home and away shirts on December 10th... I'm in Sweden. The damn things haven't left the UK yet... By the time they get here Rovers will have a new kit 🤫

24 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

You are right by your suggestion ulrich but this is football this is Rovers and how many times have we seen our team fold in these types of games ? It’s huge for us tonight let’s just hope we are positive and get a positive result 

I'm now backing us to win 6-0, BBD hat trick and kaimiski to score from a corner 😜😜😜

If we're serious about going up we must win tonight, 1-0 6-5 it does not matter as long as we get the 3 points 👍👍 confident

9 minutes ago, El Tombro said:

Just a rumour. Probably nothing in it but it sounds like he'll be off for a fee. Woodrow isn't an Ismael signing but he did play under him. Woodrow would be an improvement on Hugill for West Brom, although not the most inspiring signing for them.

Nixon reckons they are in for Dike aswell

I'm not going tonight. The two previous games I deliberately missed were 4-0 victories. Let's hope the same again.

I wasn't going to post this. Hope I haven't put the mockers on it.

22 minutes ago, starscascade said:

Might be a bit optimistic about this one but where are Barnsley getting their goals from tonight cause it ain’t their prized forward. 

A Kaminsky blunder?

6 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

We need to start off at a high tempo, get our foot on their necks, and keep it there. If we start tip tapping it around the the back line and let them play themselves in we could be in for a tough evening. They won’t be coming to admire our football.

I reckon they'll sit back and not let us break on them. But the beauty of our setup is we can just switch our approach to Rothwell running at their deep lines, Buckley picking through balls, and being very dangerous at set pieces with our three big CBs and Brereton to aim at.

3 minutes ago, El Tombro said:

They'll be marking Brereton out of the game. He's our biggest goal threat, after all, and Asbaghi is seemingly focusing on defense. Could be a night where we need Buckley or Khadra to step up again and do the damage like they did against Birmingham.

A Wharton header from a corner.